FH draft prospect rankings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FH draft prospect rankings

No other QB has 1st round grade for me.
Now, my rankings aside. I can see up to 6 QBs going first round. It's just how it has to happen. I'll laugh at those 4 teams just like I cried when we drafted Tannehill. Cause we were one of those teams at that time. I said the second we took him our franchise was set back 8 years. I was proven correct (Regardless of what he is doing in Tenn don't attack me, he did set our franchise back).
I get you..QB's often get drafted too high, because it's a QB driven league and the best teams have a really, really good one. No doubt!

What did you think of our pick when we took TUA, last year?

I get you..QB's often get drafted too high, because it's a QB driven league and the best teams have a really, really good one. No doubt!

What did you think of our pick when we took TUA, last year?
I had Herbert ranked first and Tua second in QBs last year. Both over what's his name (lol)...
Strangely I was completely comfortable on draft night when both were on the board. I wanted Herbert was was very very happy with Tua.
Those that are against Tua are wrong in my opinion. If he didn't play last year at all. If he completely red shifted, there wouldn't be any discussion. But he pushed himself, wasn't in shape and was still rehabbing. But he hit the field. I mean wow, I can't believe he doesn't have 100% fan support. He is going to blow minds this season!

I had Herbert ranked first and Tua second in QBs last year. Both over what's his name (lol)...
Strangely I was completely comfortable on draft night when both were on the board. I wanted Herbert was was very very happy with Tua.
Those that are against Tua are wrong in my opinion. If he didn't play last year at all. If he completely red shifted, there wouldn't be any discussion. But he pushed himself, wasn't in shape and was still rehabbing. But he hit the field. I mean wow, I can't believe he doesn't have 100% fan support. He is going to blow minds this season!
I agree.

I wasn't sure what to think of Herbert, tbh..but TUA has a chance to be special..he maybe shouldn't have even played a down last year..but DID..and held his own! I agree..give him a chance..he's gonna turn some heads for years to come and has a chance to be a Top 5 QB in the mold of a left handed Drew Brees type (with more mobility)

I thought Burrow looked awesome.
Tua, will show us this year. Last year was just a taste. He had a huge injury that takes time.
Can't wait to see what he can really do this year.

My top ten best players in the draft. This would not be the order I would prioritize them in for Miami though.
1. Trevor Lawrence
2. Kyle Pitts
3. Micha Parsons
4. Jaylen Waddle
5. Jaycee Horn
6. DeVonta Smith
7. Patrick Surtain II
8. Penei Sewell
9. Zach Wilson
10. Ja'Marr Chase

No other QB has 1st round grade for me.
Now, my rankings aside. I can see up to 6 QBs going first round. It's just how it has to happen. I'll laugh at those 4 teams just like I cried when we drafted Tannehill. Cause we were one of those teams at that time. I said the second we took him our franchise was set back 8 years. I was proven correct (Regardless of what he is doing in Tenn don't attack me, he did set our franchise back).
He didn't set the franchise back. The front office and the way they built the team around him and the absolute garbage coaching staffs they stuck him with stalled the success of the franchise. That's why it's imperative that Miami gets some weapons for Tua and this co-offensive coordinators crap works out otherwise it will be a replay of the Tannnehill era.

He didn't set the franchise back. The front office and the way they built the team around him and the absolute garbage coaching staffs they stuck him with stalled the success of the franchise. That's why it's imperative that Miami gets some weapons for Tua and this co-offensive coordinators crap works out otherwise it will be a replay of the Tannnehill era.
Nope. It was him.

Back
Top Bottom