Fh meltdown thread (We suk and the FO is clueless) | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fh meltdown thread (We suk and the FO is clueless)

Yes, Miami should not be in the AFC East, should have moved them when they re-aligned. The rivalries would have created
new. no biggie. But Indy is south of Philly, NYC, Pitt, NE, Clev, Det Chicago...must more south than it seems

To be fair indy would probably beat every team in the afc east with relative ease.

Us switching with them to be in the afc south would benifet us immensely.

Also to be geographicly correct , Indy is much further south than Detroit and chicago.

Also given the colts roster over the ten or so plus years , they had a shot at beating the pats regularly.

In conclusion , I think the colts would have been just fine if in the afc east but only the dolphins would have excelled in a much weaker division.

Look.... I don’t really have a problem with the players per se’. I have a problem with where we picked them and I Have a HUGE problem with who was still on the board when we picked them. The draft is about value and Grier has proven he just doesn’t get it over and over again. And...... The TE pick at 81 is a complete joke. Just Sayin.

I desperately want Chris Grier to prove me wrong for criticizing him. I really want to look like an idiot for telling everyone how stupid I think Grier is.....Unfortunately, at this point, I think Grier is making me look like a genius.

That all being said....They’re Dolphins now so I’m rooting for them no matter how they got here. I hope they stay injury free and all of them become all-pros.

But....Like I always say....We’ll see.

Like sand in the vag
These are the days of our lives

I just can’t take the stupidity every year. Last year you let the three top running backs go without picking any of them and then you do the same thing this year which was a huge position of need. I’m not gonna second-guess Waddle or Philipps because they could both be great. But what in the hell is this group of supposed geniuses doing picking A tight end in the third round. What is he going to be on the field 2 plays a game? We have four TE’s on the roster!!!!
Linebacker, offense of line, Center, All huge positions of need we don’t have the luxury of taking players that are not gonna step foot on the field you don’t waste third round draft picks!! I’m pissed off all the time at this front office

Reading opinions that disagree or criticize is always interesting. Reading posts that are hyperbolic and just cry and whine is always hilarious.

Love these Couch scouting reports they are the best
And we love the Dolphins fans that have sat back and watched this franchise since the day Marino retired approve of everything the masters have done. How many playoff games have we won since Marino retired? Ill wait...

Back
Top Bottom