Fiedler = #1 rated passer on 3rd down | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler = #1 rated passer on 3rd down

interesting statement...

Originally posted by storm damage

If this isn't the most biased opinion i have ever seen, i don't know what is. Jay is horrible in the clutch. Look at his playoff record and the lack of big plays when needed.

Come on most Fin fans will even agree with that.

you sound a lot like....oh well..never mind......

how does it feel in the basement?

hahahahahahahaha

Fiedler not good in the clutch???

He's a top 5 QB in the clutch. He won so many games for us last year in the final quarter. We'd have a losing record without those wins he grinded out.

You didn't get the MEMO?

... the reason we won those come from behind games last year was really because of our dominate rush defense and awesome rush offense. I didn't get the MEMO either, but it seems a lot ppl got that MEMO.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Fiedler not good in the clutch???

He's a top 5 QB in the clutch. He won so many games for us last year in the final quarter. We'd have a losing record without those wins he grinded out.

Look i'm not masquerading as anything. I'm also not bad mouthing the Fins. The guy made a statement that is absurd. Feilder is horrible at the end of the season and even worst in the playoffs.

But from such knowlegeable fans i wouldn't expect NEthing less then the Jets suck.

Look i'm not masquerading as anything. I'm also not bad mouthing the Fins. The guy made a statement that is absurd. Feilder is horrible at the end of the season and even worst in the playoffs.

But from such knowlegeable fans i wouldn't expect NEthing less then the Jets suck.

I believe Fiedler threw 7 td to 1 int in the last six games of last season and if you throw in number of this year then Fiedler has 16 Td to 5 int ... How about that ???

DOLPHINS CMP ATT YDS PCT YPA SACK SYDS TD INT
Jay Fiedler 15 28 122 53.6 4.36 3 17 0 1 Lost
Jay Fiedler 9 16 110 56.3 6.88 3 23 1 0 Won
Jay Fiedler 16 29 191 55.2 6.59 3 15 2 1 Won
Jay Fiedler 21 37 320 56.8 8.65 2 10 1 0 Lost
Jay Fiedler 16 28 149 57.1 5.32 6 42 0 3 lost

Great numbers to me.

Like me to go back to the season before.....I didn't think so.
BTW Thats 4 Td's 5 int's

DOLPHINS CMP ATT YDS PCT YPA SACK SYDS TD INT
Jay Fiedler 15 28 122 53.6 4.36 3 17 0 1 Lost
Jay Fiedler 9 16 110 56.3 6.88 3 23 1 0 Won
Jay Fiedler 16 29 191 55.2 6.59 3 15 2 1 Won
Jay Fiedler 21 37 320 56.8 8.65 2 10 1 0 Lost
Jay Fiedler 16 28 149 57.1 5.32 6 42 0 3 lost

Great numbers to me.

Like me to go back to the season before.....I didn't think so.
BTW Thats 4 Td's 5 int's

Where did you get those #'s? cuz they are off .......Give me the link to those stats......

ESPN!!!

On Epsn...??
How did you obtain stats from last years games?THere no way you can do that through ESPN..Is pathetic that you had to make up some stats ....I know Fiedler ended season 7 to 1 ratio...Just cuz Vinny is washed up....:nono:

:jetssuck:

Click on the scores. Then go to the 5 last games from last year.
I included the hammer job the Ravens gave you in the 5 games.
In any event.....he had a 3 int game in there so you are wrong.

Damn Storm, have you resorted to Fiedler bashing as a way to cope with your team's failure? C'mon man, at least be orginal!

Fiedler is doing good so far this year, his STATS back it up!!

Wow, I thought I would be getting support for Fiedler in the clutch from other teams' fans. Like Raiders fans when he whooped their ass at the end of the game. Obviously I was wrong. Storm damage, start watching Dolphin football before you say stuff like that. I watch more Dolphins football then you do and just because we didn't win in the playoffs doesn't mean he isn't good in the clutch. Who led the league in 4th quarter comebacks last year (and I think in passer rating in the 4th quarter too)? Thanks. Besides, when was the last time YOU won a playoff game? Hell, what we should be asking when the next time you guys will win a game because right now, the Jets suck ass. You've been watching too much of Vinny "I have no Testes" verde.

Here we go.....are we talking about Feidler, or are we talking about the Jets? Listen i didn't make that statement, i'm only repling to it as a biased opinion. But it's cool if you know the statment was wrong and need to bring the Jets up to make you feel better....fine with me.

I do watch a ton of Dolphin games. I have a dish OK!!! Are you talking about that comeback the 1st game last season when Feidler ran it in. Yes that was a clutch play, but championships are won in Dec and January not Sept.

I'm not bashing Jay, i happen to think he's a decent QB. I've even stuck up for him on other bd's, while your own wanted his ass.

And as for you Mideast, where was it i was bashing Feidler????
You're trying to get under my skin, but you already know that's not possible.

Now if you guys want to change the subject to the Jets go ahead.

Back
Top Bottom