Fiedler = #1 rated passer on 3rd down | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler = #1 rated passer on 3rd down

Storm if you watched phin games which you must not since you had an easy error just in your last post there then you would know JAY was the only guy playing good in that Baltimore playoff game.

Second of all since the last Jets debacle Jay has posted 23 TD's and 10 INT's for 2490 yards (including the baltimore game) in the last 12 games. Guess you could say the Jets game woke him up. 7 of those INT's came in 2 games.

Now those are stats you can't manipulate.

Actually no...

... at the end of last season Fiedler was playing great, and even in the Ravens game Fiedler did his job. The problem was our WR's and our DL didn't do theirs.

Fiedler over the last 12 regular season games has been playing at a very high level.

Oliver...

Originally posted by storm damage
Look i'm not masquerading as anything. I'm also not bad mouthing the Fins. The guy made a statement that is absurd. Feilder is horrible at the end of the season and even worst in the playoffs.

But from such knowlegeable fans i wouldn't expect NEthing less then the Jets suck.

15-28 for 122 yds and 1 int. Yea great game!! LOL!!!

Yes he is playing well i can't deny that.
We'll see come later in the Year.

Did you watch that game?

... that 1 INT should have been a TD. If you watched the game you have to admit that. If McKnight catces a for sure TD rather than tipping it into a Ravens DB hands the Dolphins are right back in the game at 17-10 Ravens. At that point you know the Ravens would have been scared.

Jay was not the problem in the play-off loss, the WR's, the rushing attack and the rush D were the problems for the Dolphins.

Oliver...

15-28 for 122 yds and 1 int. Yea great game!! LOL!!!

Yes he is playing well i can't deny that.
We'll see come later in the Year.

True those aren't good stats, but he did play a good game.. the stats don't tell about dropped passes and drives that ended because of them.. if Mcdrops catches that ball that was placed in his hands on the 1 yard line instead of tapping it over to a ravens db the stats quickly change to 16-28 for 150 yds 1 td... still not great but getting the job done.. more inportantly puts them back in the game and makes the Ravens feel they have to score again and not run the clock...

and another thing... why are you even here ragging on Fiedler... you have plenty to complain about your own QB's... I am sure Herman would love to have Fiedler... they way things are going down there, I think that vein on his forhead may burst :lol:

I'm gonna say this and then split b/c i know this is not truly the site i'm going to get unbiased opinions, and don't expect to.

If Jay was so clutch, why no comeback in that one. LOL!!!

OK i've had enough..........Mideast **** you!!!!

Try reading the post next time...

... as I hinted at and if you watched the game you'd know our rushing attacked sucked, and our rush D allowed 200-yards rushing to a very below AVG rush O in the Ravens. I'm not going to make it any clearer than that.

It's like I'm talking to certain ppl on the DD MBoard. They read what they want to read, and reply to only portions of a post. Selective reading is an ART!

Oliver...

I'm gonna say this and then split b/c i know this is not truly the site i'm going to get unbiased opinions, and don't expect to.

If Jay was so clutch, why no comeback in that one. LOL!!!

OK i've had enough..........Mideast **** you!!!!

Back
Top Bottom