Fiedler Bashers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Bashers

Sure it was. The balls that were tipped should have been thrown down into the numbers, You can't tip a pass up there. Anytime you have 4 picks its horrible.

Hey I hope the guy pans out. I just haven;t seen the consistency yet.

What you guys don't understand is that every game is on Fielder's shoulders..he manages everything that happens on our O..he wins every game or he helps lose every game...Everything on O goes though Jay,, and he has done an excellent job all 3 years he been here..I root more for him, than I did for Dan, because with him, I feel we have a chance every game..he can run and throw and that's a threat every time he on the field..Dan was one dimensional...a D did not have to worry about the run..when Dan went back to pass.. and if a receiver couldn't get open..we were finished..with Jay..I feel there a chance every time he drops back.

Umm...

... he's been GOOD 4 out of games this year and GOOD the last 12 regular season games.

Oliver...

Originally posted by fin-atic
Looking for people not sold on Jay yet? Here I am!!!

I still need to see one thing from Jay I have not seen in three years...consistancy. When he is good (like yesterday) he is terrific. When he is bad (Chiefs) he is horrible.
Wihch Jay will show up each week? WHen he puts together a full season I will get on the band wagon. Until then I hold on tight and hope for the best!!

fact of the matter is this...jay followed the best QB EVER and will always be maligned. anything short of a SB win(in which he picks up the MVP trophy) will not be good enough.

wilt, i allowed your opinion to get under my skin(at the bench ricky) and that is my fault...regardless of whether i agree with you or not, it is your opinion and i respect it.

BMarion chill out. Ok Fiedler played a great game. Your point..... Where are the Fiedler bashers... that doesn't make any sense.... That’s like me making a thread for when Fiedler has a terrible game saying.. Where are the Fiedler lovers now.... your post makes no sense.

This has nothing to do with Dan.
Jays stats for 2001 were middle of the pack AT BEST! He has started pretty good, but the jury is still out. The bashers can't put him away yet and the supporters can't elevate him yet. There in lies my point. He just needs to get consistent.

This has nothing to do with Dan.
Jays stats for 2001 were middle of the pack AT BEST! He has started pretty good, but the jury is still out. The bashers can't put him away yet and the supporters can't elevate him yet. There in lies my point. He just needs to get consistent.

This has everything to do with Dan. We were spoiled for years with Marino, and now we have a QB that does not compare. Every time we lose we put the blame on him.

I will say this much, even if Jay didn't have 4 INTs last week, we still would have lost. Our defense was so bad that even if we were to score again Kansas City would have scored some points on the following drive anyways.

Okay, it has to with Dan for you. You don't speak for me and everyone else. I hold Fiedler to a pretty simple standard. His peers. Last year he finished not oin the top 10 except in interceptions. This year he is much better. I hope it sticks.

PS
The defense is entirely to blame for the Chiefs loss. However, when we were within 8 poiints and had 3rd and 7 and another time 3rd and 5. It was Jay who threw the ball 50 yards down field. Bad decisions that didn't pull the game out. He shouldn;t have to, but it would be nice to know he can if you need him.

Bad decisions that didn't pull the game out. He shouldn;t have to, but it would be nice to know he can if you need him.

if you look into past games, you'll find the jay has pulled games more times than you would expect. i hate to rehash this over and over, but look into:
denver, buffalo, seattle, indy, oakland...just a few to chew on. this team could have easily finished 5-11 or 6-10 last year.

Originally posted by chambers84

This has everything to do with Dan. We were spoiled for years with Marino, and now we have a QB that does not compare. Every time we lose we put the blame on him.

I will say this much, even if Jay didn't have 4 INTs last week, we still would have lost. Our defense was so bad that even if we were to score again Kansas City would have scored some points on the following drive anyways.
We can sum up what the bashers' say with one word:

SCAPEGOAT

Originally posted by dolphinators13
BMarion chill out. Ok Fiedler played a great game. Your point..... Where are the Fiedler bashers... that doesn't make any sense.... That’s like me making a thread for when Fiedler has a terrible game saying.. Where are the Fiedler lovers now.... your post makes no sense.

How doesn't that make any sense? Everyone else seems to understand. Its quite simple, why aren't you and your goof troop bashing him right now. "He can't beat playoff teams." I hope the crow you're eating isn't too sour. I'm curious where you all went. You all were out in full force last week......

i gotta be honest...everybody trashed jay after last weeks game, but the fact is, he only had 1 INT going into the 4th quarter. fins were behind, he pressed, and forced the ball. yeah, he had a bad game, but miami still scored 30 and the D couldnt make it stand.

I have no prob with people "trashing" Jay or whatever. Its just when hormone raged little boys come and spew nonsense like, "he can't beet playoof teems..." and nothing else that even resembles a rational thought, it aggravates me. If you don't like him and have an intelligent reason why, fine. If you don't like him because "he haz big eers...", then I'm gonna get on your ass about it......

Back
Top Bottom