fiedler conspiracy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fiedler conspiracy

DolFinatic718 said:
GIVE IT A DAMN REST
MATTER FACT GIVE FIEDLER A REST
LET THE MAN DO HIS JOB
WE'LL ALL SEE IN A FEW WEEKS NOW CHILL
i agree lets give fiedler a rest... ON THE BENCH!!!!! maybe if he didnt throw to 10 foot tall receivers he would have my respect, and maybe if he didnt get chambers knocked out a few times and get ricky's head nearly knocked off i wouldnt rag on him, but the fact of the matter is that even the completions that are made are terrible passes and only a product of good efforts by the receiver.

Wtf?

How can you say that there is a conspiracy between Fielder and DW this is just one of the weirdest posts that i have ever seen. there is no conspiracy...Fifi is the simply the better QB out of him and Feely...

8593380-1.gif

I am by no means a Fiedler fan. I think he is just too inconsistant as a QB. However, we can only play the cards that we have.

With Feeley new and learning the system, I'm not sure if it's not a bad idea to start Fiedler if he prove himself during the preseason. He does know this offense

Feeley will probably get his chance if he doesn't start at the begining of the year. Fiedler will get hurt.......again and then Feeley will have his chance.

I also believe Fiedler is on his way out.

the reason we didnt get a qb better than jay wasnt wannys fault, we tried to grab brunell but he wanted like 60 mil you gotta weigh your options after brunell there really wasnt anybody left that could blow fiedler out of the water. so wannys thought was add as much offensive talet around the qb and hope thats enough to take us to the next level, and they added feeley for good measure nowing the guy had no experiance but if jay flounders we would atleast have someone to fall b ack on. im pretty sure wanny new jay would play better than feeley in camp but he figures if jay flounders during the regular season we would atleast have aj to throw into the fire and with the addition of feeley wanny was kinda covering his ars.

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
How can you say that there is a conspiracy between Fielder and DW this is just one of the weirdest posts that i have ever seen. there is no conspiracy...Fifi is the simply the better QB out of him and Feely...
FIFI? is that you wanny? i didnt know you had a pet name for him thats cute.... anyway if you read the original post you would see that i agree that he has always been the better qb than the ones we have had but my "conspiracy theory" is that they dont make an effort to bring in someone better even though they can , ie: warner, garcia, collins, or how about trading up for hamburger or rivers... the dolphins weren't even in the mix when it came to these guys with the exception of old man brunell. the conspiracy thing is a joke anyway so relax buddy :roflmao: . oh wanny.... so funny defending your lover boy on message boards... maybe u should go do some coaching!!

*_*ADMIRAL*_* said:
What is your logic for Fiedler being the better QB? How can you prove this? I cant prove Feeley is better, but im not trying. How can you say Fiedler is so much better of a QB?I really hope you eat your words if AJ pans out.

The Lucas situation was due to poor scouting.He never was a QB in college.Parcells put him in that position to be a situational player.Wanny missed the relevance of that point.Sage was not a possibility at that stage because he had just been acquired.

Last year our OL went belly up so an inmobile QB such as Griese didnt have a chance.Besides he was late into camp and was not familar with the playbook.Sage was only marginal more mobile than Griese.

In both situations Jay won by default.Its no conspiracy just bad planning by Dave.

AJ has been in camp from the start and although he has had some trouble with the playbook he will eventually catch up and replace Jay for good (Unless there is an injury)

Dolphan_B said:
After the team crashed and burned over the past two seasons whever Fiedler was't playing, it is more than a little remarkable that fans still cling to the conspiracy theory that Wanny promoted Fiedler over better QBs...

:shakeno:

Fiedler will start again this season because he is better than Feeley. No conspiracy there...

If Fiedler is better than Feeley (which I doubt), then we just blew another 2nd round pick. Wanny blew it on Lucas. Who knows how Brian Griese might have done if he had a decent line to play behind?

This argument is so tired. Fiedler is not a good starting quarterback...PERIOD.

CrunchTime said:
The Lucas situation was due to poor scouting.He never was a QB in college.Parcells put him in that position to be a situational player.Wanny missed the relevance of that point.Sage was not a possibility at that stage because he had just been acquired.

Last year our OL went belly up so an inmobile QB such as Griese didnt have a chance.Besides he was late into camp and was not familar with the playbook.Sage was only marginal more mobile than Griese.

In both situations Jay won by default.Its no conspiracy just bad planning by Dave.

AJ has been in camp from the start and although he has had some trouble with the playbook he will eventually catch up and replace Jay for good (Unless there is an injury)
Good post. Particularly re: Ray and Brian. Compare The Phins to, say the Rams or the 49ers of old. How is it that a team can have a Green, Warner, and Bulger. Or the niners used to have Montana, Young, Grbac and Gannon. Or Green Bay has had Favre, Brunell, Hassleback(sp?).

While Feeley is a question mark, he looks to have potential to be an all around starter without the drawbacks of our previous backups. Not that I hate Jay but unless he shows some very unlikely changes in consistency of play then I certainly won't have confidense in his ability to take us to the next level.

Dolphan_B said:
After the team crashed and burned over the past two seasons whever Fiedler was't playing, it is more than a little remarkable that fans still cling to the conspiracy theory that Wanny promoted Fiedler over better QBs...

:shakeno:

Fiedler will start again this season because he is better than Feeley. No conspiracy there...
Jay is better than Feeley? Maybe, but if so then that just means Jay is better than another team's 3rd stringer...barely. Is that good enough for you? Wouldnt you like your starting QB to be at least in the vicinity as other STARTING QBs in the league?

just stop already

lets wait to see who is the starter and then we can start a i told you so thread. sheesh over and over. let em play.

FinFan24 said:
What is your logic for Fiedler being the better QB? How can you prove this? I cant prove Feeley is better, but im not trying. How can you say Fiedler is so much better of a QB?I really hope you eat your words if AJ pans out.
ok i miswrote my post there...i meant to say he is the better QB for Miami right now because he knows this system inside and out..if he does pan out then maybe i will eat my words but all i know is i stood up for what i believed in and didnt jump on a 3RD STRINGERS bandwagon when we acquired him

Back
Top Bottom