fiedler conspiracy | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

fiedler conspiracy

Jay is not a SB qb

Our last SB (84)team had a franchise QB in his prime, and he was surrounded by pretty good players at every position. This years has a better defense but a weaker OLine. We do have Ricky who is in his prime. So I think the other positions come close to the 84 team. Still the biggest differance is at QB. Somebody, anybody has to step up there or we will end up 10-6 which is not good enough to secure the important bye and the home field for the playoffs.

obsessivefinfan said:
i cant help but sit back and think that there is some kind of conspiracy to keep jay fiedler the starting qb... if you think about it.... he did nothing to win the job in the beginning, he has done nothing to convince me that he should keep the job since he has had it. the guy is terrible and the only "challenges" they ever bring in always seem to be JUST not good enough to beat him out, this feeley move was the same thing, i think fiedler knows a little secret about DW that nobody wants to let out :evil: because no matter what happens, and even though the guy gets booed on the field, booed at autograph sessions, trashed on message boards, and dominated on the field.... hes never even in danger of losing his job.... his W/L record means nothing to me because i KNOW that we cannot win with him as the qb he is only not terrible, hes not even good. so if there is no conspiracy then why didnt we draft, trade, or sign a qb who would be serious competition and not a 3rd stringer. i hope the blackmail is over, DW needs to stand up and tell everyone he is gay so that he can bench fiedler!!!!
Add to that Jay's cap number of over 4 million and it just doesn't make sense. Perhaps the explanation is just that Wannstedt is a poor evaluator of QB talent, he is the man who traded the 10th pick in the draft for Rick Mirer who had already flopped in Seattle.

saulsbury34 said:
If you really think about the crashes the last couple years, was it Fiedler's fault? I mean 2 missed kicks last year ( and did you see are db's miss tackles like they were playin j.v. football?). The year before Ray mother@&^%$% Lucas cost us that whole season. I know Jay ain't the greatest but he makes plays when he has to and he wins. I could not believe what I saw (and I watched every game) when I watched a runningback or wide receiver get into our secondary. Our db's missed plenty of tackles.:yell: All I'm saying is stop blamin Jay guys.
Was Jay quarterbacking the last two games of 2002? Or was that Ray Lucas too? Did Jay not throw 1 touchdown versus 7 interceptions in 3 playoff games here? We'll quit criticizing Jay Fiedler when he actually does something that matters here.

Back
Top Bottom