Fiedler Drop back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Drop back

absolutely. a mobile qb always makes the OL look better. when the dee knows the opposing qb can burn them with his feet, they dont go all out for fear of flushing him out and running for positive yardage.(just my thought) This is y i say that BG or any pocket passer will not thrive with this OL, and for now Jay is the only option we have to better our chances on offense. I'm no Jay hugger, but the man does give us a chance. moreso than BG or sage. I like Sage, but not with this OL.:( also, jay manages the game better than BG

Griese caused me lots of misery and I am so happy to see him sitting the bench where he belongs. Fiedler is w/out a doubt the better fit for our team.
In all fairness to Griese, Norv Turner really needed to call a couple QB draws. I think it would have went for some yds. Even if he didn't gain anything it would have made the defense have to look for the draw on future plays and pause them just a second....which could mean alot. Griese was a sitting duck and I'm thankful on this Thanksgiving that he's OUTTA THERE!!!!

Then don't view the post. You're SSDD is worn. Come up w/ a new one.

Mudda,

AEM is right.

You're working at making a fins site fly? Here's a tip: don't let people come on and offer derogatory, dismissive responses to other people's posts. Encourage them to discuss things constructively or just scroll on past them.

Seriously... ease up on that.

Sincere thanks,
P4E

Back
Top Bottom