Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That

22-10 is somehow statistically relevant though?

Can't have it both ways.

Originally posted by KB21
22-10 is somehow statistically relevant though?

Can't have it both ways.

Dude, are you really in college?

1 out of 1 is a 100%
100 out of 100 is 100%

Which is more relevant?

1 out of 2 is 50%
50 out of 100 is 50%

Which is more relevant?

You can always go back to your buddy's D1 like prediction:
"I predict we will go 8-8 with a plus minus 3 error margin"

Continue on college boy.....continue on foot doctor.

Man i would love a system made QB that makes the pro bowl 2 years straight. So KB what you are really saying is that the problem is not Jay, but the inability of the Dolphins front office to put him in the right system. It is funny how you like all the QB that every coach in the league has passed on at least once, but dislike the qbs that are proven winners. Is a weak arm really that bad? I mean it worked for Phil Simms, Joe Montana, and most recently Tom Brady. I mean seriously who needs super bowl rings when you have a strong arm. What you have to understand buddy is there is a serious lack of "Great QBs" out there. Sure there are a few guys that may have a little more skill than Jay, but they haven't been playing in Miami for 2 seasons, not would any of the free agent qbs play for less than 2 mill like Jay is this season. It doesn't take a great qb to win a SB it takes a great team. If one strong armed QB could win it all, then Miami would have about 14 SB trophys.

When it comes to the Dolphins...

Originally posted by KB21
Nothing I have said is wrong. Everything that I have stated about Jay Fiedler is 100% correct. He can't read a defense. All you have to do is watch the damn game and not get blinded by the colors of the jersey to see this. He has a very weak arm. Once again, all you have to do is watch the damn game and see him lob a pass that has a parabolic loop in it when he attempts to throw an out pattern or any down field pattern. He doesn't scan the field. Again, watch the damn game and see him take off running when there are receivers open down the field. See him eyeball one receiver the entire time, never once looking off him....i.e..the INT against the Jets to Gadsden in the endzone. Couldn't see the safety, which means he can't see the field.

But, there are all sorts of excuses for this. The WR didn't do three cartwheels to catch the pass that was thrown no closer than 10 yards to him. The OL didn't keep the defense out of the pocket for 30 minutes so Jay can go through his progressions. Chan Gailey is calling too many roll out passes, even though the rolling pocket puts Jay into the best position to make a play.

... you are rarely right, and when you go on a public forum and lie about that you should expect to be called out.

Remember in 2000 your 5-11 prediction and no play-offs because Fiedler was the QB? Remember how you said Fiedler would never throw for TWO 200-yard games in any one year? Remember how you said Fiedler would never throw for 300-yards or more in any one game? Remember how you said Fiedler would never HELP to win a game when it counts, in the 4th quarter?

OK I think we can all see how right you have been about the Dolphins and specifically Fiedler. Remember the guy you wanted dead, remember when you said you would burn down the Dolphins training facility in 2001 if Fiedler was still starting because you hoped he would be in the building when it was burning?

Give it up KB; you have no room to speak about Fiedler, and really the Dolphins. When was the last time you even watched a Dolphins game, be honest now! We all know without ESPN you wouldn’t even know what colors the Miami Dolphins UNI’s are!

Oliver...

Re: When it comes to the Dolphins...

Originally posted by Oliver

... you are rarely right, and when you go on a public forum and lie about that you should expect to be called out.

Remember in 2000 your 5-11 prediction and no play-offs because Fiedler was the QB? Remember how you said Fiedler would never throw for TWO 200-yard games in any one year? Remember how you said Fiedler would never throw for 300-yards or more in any one game? Remember how you said Fiedler would never HELP to win a game when it counts, in the 4th quarter?

OK I think we can all see how right you have been about the Dolphins and specifically Fiedler. Remember the guy you wanted dead, remember when you said you would burn down the Dolphins training facility in 2001 if Fiedler was still starting because you hoped he would be in the building when it was burning?

Give it up KB; you have no room to speak about Fiedler, and really the Dolphins. When was the last time you even watched a Dolphins game, be honest now! We all know without ESPN you wouldn’t even know what colors the Miami Dolphins UNI’s are!

Oliver...

...and not to forget that Fiedler would lose games in a 2 minute drive because he CAN NOT run a 2 minute drill. And Fiedler will never throw 3,000 yards or over.

He has been more wrong then right, that's for sure. I really wonder if he has been ever right. Mmmmh, can't think of a thing.

FFiB Thank you for saying what neede to be said ...as i pointed out early in this post KB,Has no argument or a solution (unless anybody takes Kerry Collins seriously and i for one dont!)He is a blowhard and a bragger and although he has made a couple intelligent posts ...they are all forgotten thanks to this completely ridiculous Fiedler bashing. I believe the boy has visions of granduer that he cant possibly live up to.. I prefer that he become a giants fan and suck Kerrys a** !!! In the meantime go to SCHOOL!!!

Here's the deal

Originally posted by fthefish11
What's going on in this post?

This is a discussion that began 2 years ago and was started when Dolfans who supported Fiedler began voicing opinions with those who didn't. A number of facts, figures and predicitions were made and this is simply the aftermath. It will likely never be settled, as even if Jay Fiedler and the Dolphins won the Super Bowl this year, and next year, some of those who opposed Jay would blame him for them not getting a third one.

Now my turn for a question Mr. fthefins.......did you choose that offensive name thinking it was funny or because you wanted to insult Dolfans? You might consider renaming yourself.

This is one anti Jay Fiedler guys never touch

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Jay Fiedler is one of the VERY best at the 2 minute drill.

Like I've said in the past, I support Jay fiedler as long as he's our starter, but I do see a need for him to improve in the areas I've listed in Post #1 of this galactic string.

But your statement up above is a really troublesome one for anti Fiedler types, because it really is the bottom line...isn't it. When it came down to crunch time, and really counted...when the chips were down and the fat lady was about to sing......Jay Fiedler did what it took to lead us into victory. Without that effort we'd certainly not have been 11-5 in the two seasons he's been our starter! I wonder how many other QB's can say they have never been worse than 11-5? I posted that statement on another very long string and so far havent seen an answer.
Jay isn't perfect. He's not a top 5 QB in the league. He is a winner though, and can make plays. I love the fact that he was best in the league in the 4th quarter. I think that trend will continue.

Back
Top Bottom