Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That

Fiedler can't throw the out huh? tell me what was it he was throwing at the end of the Raiders game?

No seriously, tell me...

A very ugly pass than any QB can throw.

KB, do you have any of last years games on tape? Or better yet, do you have the Raiders game on tape?

The only pass I remember in the Oakland game is the one where Jay hit the linebacker right in the hands on that last drive and the linebacker dropped it. The only time Jay hits a receiver right in the hands is when the receiver is a defender.

You can stop now KB, you only choose to remember what you want to remember.

When you tape the games, break down the film, then you can come and discuss this with me.

Actually, it is the other way around. You chose to ignore the bad and pump up the average to where it is good.

I, OTOH, actually call it like I see it.

Gailey was the worst OC in the league last year. He was so predictible, the defense knew if we were running or passing before the snap just by looking at our setup. It was so dumb, I was so happy when he got the job at GT so that he wouldn't be our OC this season.

As long as there is resistance on the subject, I will continue to point out Jay's weaknesses and state why he isn't a suitable starting quarterback in the NFL.

When everyone agrees that he isn't any good, then I'll have no reason to continue. Of course, that isn't going to happen until Fiedler isn't a Dolphin any longer. Then, those that support him will jump on him like they jumped on Huard once he was no longer a Dolphin. Everyone of you Fiedler supporters supported Damon Huard and thought he was the answer when Miami was 5-1 with him as a starter. The excuse for all the sacks was "Jimmy told him to take the sack!" Now that he is a Patriot, he had no pocket presence.

It will be the same way with Fiedler. Once he is a back up for some other team when he's cut in 2 years, all you supporters will be saying the same things I have said about him before he ever wore a Dolphins jersey. I.E.....weak arm, can't read a defense, not a pocket passer.....and so on.

It is a disease called "homeritis". The symptoms are the color of the jersey blinding you into thinking everything a person does in that jersey is good and nothing is ever bad.

I can't believe I have been arguing this whole time with you, and you don't tape the games. Next thing your going to tell me is you don't have NFL Sunday Ticket...and you listen to most of the games on the internet.

Oh, just as a matter of reality: IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT ANY FANS THINK OF FIEDLER, HE IS OUR QB FOR AT LEAST TWO YEARS.
So, regardless of all the talk of his strenghts and weaknesses, he is going to be here a while.
Let's just support him as true fans.
I for one, am not the biggest Fiedler fan, but I know one thing for damn sure: He is the QB of the Miami Dolphins, and he has my support.
I root for him, I get upset when he makes a bonehead play.
But that is what being a TRUE fan and a supporter of your team is all about.
When the time comes for him to move on, so be it.
But until that time, I will give him my full support.

The only game I didn't tape was the Tennessee game, and that was because I was at that game. I was actually a guest of the Titans scouting department, a job that I turned down, because I'm going to medical school.

Originally posted by KB21
The only time Jay hits a receiver right in the hands is when the receiver is a defender.

Ya I guess that wasn't Fielder to Minor splitting 2 defenders in an absolute beautiful pass.

Anyways I am done on this subject because you are so obviously rooted in your hatred that you can't reason objectively.

Jay isn't a great QB but he is more then adequate and you need to get with the reality that you can't always have a great QB.

Another phin fan spoiled on Marino.

As the saying goes: "Live in the past and get left behind".

This is so lame KB. Seems to me that you have no support for every Dolphins QB whose name isn't Dan Marino. Would you be happy if Jay legally changed his name to Dan Marino?

Back
Top Bottom