Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler Me This, Fiedler Me That

This subject has been beaten to a............

bloody pulp. Everyone knows my opinion on Jay. My opinion on Jay is that I don't believe we can win a SB with him as our starting QB. That is just my opinion and I would love to be wrong on it.:(

Oh god

Originally posted by KB21
The only game I didn't tape was the Tennessee game, and that was because I was at that game. I was actually a guest of the Titans scouting department, a job that I turned down, because I'm going to medical school.

Oh my god KB. You told us last year you were going to the game because a) it was close to your dorm; b) u got tickets or someone got you tickets or some went with you to the game (don't know which one it was).

U crack me up. I wonder if people here know that you are a mid 20s medical student who likes perfection yet scored only a C (average) on his own exam and who still is able to scout every know college player plus watch the Dolphins and all other teams in the NFL (to eveluate our QB and compare him) next to his studies.

Did you also tell them here your answer when I asked you about year ago why don't you like Fiedler and your first response was "because he is an arrogant SOB".

Did you tell them here that you are as arrogant as you claim Fiedler to be? Remember..arrogance don't like arrogance...and arrogance is the first step to ignorance.

Did you also tell them that you endorsed Druckenmiller as the Dolphins QB of the future and that you predicted that Druckenmiller will be the most sought QB in the NFL after 2 years of his release from the Dolphins?

Did you also tell the Finheaven posters that you predicted that Fiedler will only throw a couple times a season for 200 plus yards, never over 300 yards and will never throw for 3,000 yards?

Did you also tell the posters here that you also endorsed Grback (retired), Blake (backup), Green (sub season) to replace Fiedler?

I can tell them....3 or 4 years of history I can tell them a lot of things about you.

Be Careful........

It will be the same way with Fiedler. Once he is a back up for some other team when he's cut in 2 years, all you supporters will be saying the same things I have said about him before he ever wore a Dolphins jersey. I.E.....weak arm, can't read a defense, not a pocket passer.....and so on.

It is a disease called "homeritis". The symptoms are the color of the jersey blinding you into thinking everything a person does in that jersey is good and nothing is ever bad.

BE CAREFUL ABOUT SAYING "ALL YOU SUPPORTERS WILL BE......YADA YADA YADA,.....

READING THAT POST.....IT SEEMS YOU DONT HAVE ANY LEVEL OF RESPECT FOR PEOPLE THAT SUPPORT FIEDLER. iT SEEMS AS IF YOU THINK THEY ARE JUST BANDWAGON HOMERS TO ANY MIAMI PLAYER. I KNOW I DON'T FIT INTO THAT GROUP - YET I SUPPORT THE IDEA THAT FIEDLER DID IMPROVE AND SHOULD GET ANOTHER LOOK OR TWO.

i am a fan who thinks fiedler is doing a good enough job to deserve a shot, and he really is our best available option. what i really want to know is: who is breaking down fiedler's ability to read the field without seeing the whole field on every play? i tape the games, too, and it is RARE that a replay shows the entire field, and the live shot is pretty much a close up of the QB that cuts to a close up of the intended receiver on a pass play. how am i supposed to know what routes everybody ran on the play? how am i supposed to know if everybody ran the routes they were supposed to run? how am i supposed to know what kind of view of the field the QB had? i am almost never shown pictures of the entire play as it happens, so mainly i'm guessing, relying on commentators, or slow motion replays. fiedler's numbers are improving, and his ability to lead the team is improving. that's what i have to go on. it strikes me as funny that someone can absolutely tear fiedler's game apart only seeing what televison coverage shows of every play. i assumed that such a vehement anti-fiedler argument had to be coming from a season ticket holder, if not someone who had access to the team's game films. it's the easiest thing to just sit back and blame the QB for everything. that blame has a little more validity to it if
1. you know every offensive player's assignment on a given play AND
2. you can actually see each offensive player perform that assignment on every play.
as a fan who sees the vast majority of his dolphin games on TV, i know #2 is only true for someone who is at the game.
true, the QB still gets the burden of blame, and one thing i like about fiedler is that he doesn't shy away from that blame--he's a leader. like it or not, jay's our QB and i'd like to think that most dolphin fans are rooting for him to win a ring this year.

Re: Oh god

I can tell them....3 or 4 years of history I can tell them a lot of things about you. [/B][/QUOTE]

FFiB, the majority of us that have read KB's post can do that. But why, any M-Board he visits, he eventually hangs himself. The Tennessee post above proves that. His bias is not of Jay Fiedler the QB, it is Jay Fiedler the man.

BB

THanks Dolfan87 for the welcome on a previus thread.I had forgotten to thank you..

Now KB what you about Jeff Gargia?Garcia arm strenght is about same as fiedler if not slightly worst (Give or take) but how is he consider one of best QB in NFL.How is that possible a QB with a weak arm.Oh He worked on his timing to make him more accurate.Reading Defenses is something you learn from experience.Fiedler can step up a notch and become a Probowl type QB.

Re: Re: Oh god

Originally posted by bigbry
I can tell them....3 or 4 years of history I can tell them a lot of things about you.

FFiB, the majority of us that have read KB's post can do that. But why, any M-Board he visits, he eventually hangs himself. The Tennessee post above proves that. His bias is not of Jay Fiedler the QB, it is Jay Fiedler the man.

BB [/B][/QUOTE]

BB, it was a tongue in cheek remark. This board has plenty of cross posters who know KB. KB thinks just because it is a different board he can show up with some more garbage. Unfortunately for him...good posters know where to go for good dolphins info and the posters cross boards. I like it that way. It keeps the Dolfan community a close and tight one.

"This board has plenty of cross posters who know KB."

Better to be a cross poster, than a cross dresser!!

I will admit that I was big on Trent Green after he lit it up when Warner was out, but then I realized that it was the Rams system, not him (too bad I realized this when he was playing on the Cheifs). I hate Fiedler, but he isn't bad. I don't think he is good, but he isn't bad. I think we can win an SB with him, but I think that the offense will be carried on RWs shoulders.

Re: Re: Re: Oh god

Originally posted by FFiB

BB

BB, it was a tongue in cheek remark.

Oh I know it was, and sometimes I think he needs to hear it. I was really emphasizeing the fact that most of us know his game. Given enough rope ,and well ,the result is crystal clear again.
Some of KB's post in this thread, I would swear, are exactly what he said 1 yr ago. Im just into allowing more rope to completly embarass posters like that. Not that the Tennessee post wasnt enough already :lol:

BB

Originally posted by ac_lanham
This is so lame KB. Seems to me that you have no support for every Dolphins QB whose name isn't Dan Marino. Would you be happy if Jay legally changed his name to Dan Marino?

Dan Marino has nothing to do with it.

The cold hard facts are that the Dolphins severely lack talent at the QB position. They have weak armed QBs that can't read the field. That's a fact, not an opinion. They have QBs that they have to structure their game plan around their strengths and away from their weaknesses. Basically, they have QBs that they can't ask to be QBs.

I'd be happy if Kerry Collins was this team's QB. I'd be happy if this team was giving Chad Hutchinson a chance. I'd be willing to give a look to Tim Levcik. Give me a big, tall drop back passer with a rocket arm, and I'll be happy.

Jeff Garcia is a system made QB, and I would try to get a more talented player than he is in the long run. Garcia has much more field smarts than Jay Fiedler though.

22-10 w/o Ricky Williams as his backfield mate - werd:rolleyes:

Damon Huard was 5-1 without Chris Chambers or Ricky Williams. Damn! He's a f*cking Hall of Famer!

Damon Huard was 5-1 without Chris Chambers or Ricky Williams. Damn! He's a f*cking Hall of Famer!
sorry, but 5-1 is not statistically relevant. He may even have a better QB rating than Dan :rolleyes: or was it lower INT pct

Back
Top Bottom