FIEDLER PASSING YDS Vs. GIANTS - 2000PtS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIEDLER PASSING YDS Vs. GIANTS - 2000PtS

P4E

Cogito, Ergo FinFanum
Reaction score
With the Cheerleaders in the Premie Forum
:thewave::thewave:

Fiedler's chance to shine?

Love him or hate him, Jay's going up against the worst passing defense in the league (so far) on Sunday at the Giants. Will he exploit it? Will he tank? Will Ricky carry it 82 times and make the question moot? The best prediction for Jay's Total Passing Yards earns you 2000 dollars. Wait... did I say dollars? Make that 2000 points in an admittedly token economy.:)

Entries will be cut-off at gametime. Ties will split the proceeds.

Once again, I'm trusting that the venerated Wharf's putting up half these points on behalf of FinHeaven.:) You are, aren't you, Wharf?

Good Luck!

:thewave::thewave:

Love him or hate him, Jay's going up against the worst passing defense in the league (so far) on Sunday at the Giants.

Don't expect that dead last ranking to continue for very much longer, we are definitely better than that stat would have you believe, also weren't the Dolphins ranked almost dead last before the Buffalo game and are now like number 2 or 3? Just goes to show you how little those kinds of stats mean his early in the season.

BTW - The Jets are ranked 25th in the League and are 0-4, you see what I'm getting at right?;)

Originally posted by Giantsfan

Don't expect that dead last ranking to continue for very much longer, we are definitely better than that stat would have you believe, also weren't the Dolphins ranked almost dead last before the Buffalo game and are now like number 2 or 3? Just goes to show you how little those kinds of stats mean his early in the season.

BTW - The Jets are ranked 25th in the League and are 0-4, you see what I'm getting at right?;)
I think we're all right there with you on how fleeting and shaky early-season stats can be, G-fan. It will be VERY interesting to see what this game reveals about both our passing offense and your passing D.

By the way... you have been as fine a game-week ambassador as any we've seen here at FinHeaven. Thanks for your posts.:) We'd be disappointed if you didn't offer a yardage prediction here for Jay, as well as one for Ricky's yards in the related thread.

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

I think we're all right there with you on how fleeting and shaky early-season stats can be, G-fan. It will be VERY interesting to see what this game reveals about both our passing offense and your passing D.

By the way... you have been as fine a game-week ambassador as any we've seen here at FinHeaven. Thanks for your posts.:) We'd be disappointed if you didn't offer a yardage prediction here for Jay, as well as one for Ricky's yards in the related thread.

Once again thanks for the warm welcome, boy you guys are making it tough for me to root against you this Sunday.:D

Jay 16/24 for 208 yards 2 TD and 0 INT

Sticking with my prediction that RW is going to have a HUGE day, Fiedler will have a modest, but effective, 111 yards passing and will have 1 TD that he runs in himself.

Jay's Stats vs. Giants ~ 19 of 29 236 yards 2 TD's / 1 INT

TD # 1: Ricky Williams Screen 26 yards...lol
TD # 2: Chris Chambers Fly Route 47 yards.....lol

Last edited by a moderator:
This offense has yet to put together a solid ALL AROUND 60 minute performance yet... Last year at this point Miami was scoring close to 30 points per game... THIS will be the game where Miami's OFFENSE gets back on track.

My prediction is Jay will throw for 302 yds (70ish YAC) 3 TDs 0 INT...
While I'm in "Homer Mode" Chambers is going to frickin TOAST that secondary...

235 yards, 3 TDs

-68-yard TD pass to Chambers(like his 1st-career one in Indy)
-11-yard TD STRIKE to Thompson on a slant
-Hit Konrad on a screen inside the 10 for a TD

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Giantsfan

problem is is that you dont have knight, madison, surtain, Marion, and buckley.

Back
Top Bottom