FIEDLER PASSING YDS Vs. GIANTS - 2000PtS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FIEDLER PASSING YDS Vs. GIANTS - 2000PtS

Originally posted by MDolphins2003
Jay's Stats vs. Giants ~ 19 of 29 236 yards 2 TD's / 1 INT

TD # 1: Ricky Williams Screen 26 yards...lol
TD # 2: Chris Chambers Fly Route 47 yards.....lol

i agree with these stats but ricky will get one running too.

Originally posted by finfan54

problem is is that you dont have knight, madison, surtain, Marion, and buckley.

Yes but we do have every last one of our secondary returning from last year (Except for Sehorn who was basically driven out of NY with pitch forks and torches) and those same guys were responsible for having one of the best pass defenses of last year.

Like I have been saying for awhile now, it's not about the talent (the Giants have a very talented secondary) it's about the execution of knowing were you are suppose to be, things have been changed this offseason, we aren't running the same exact defense from last year and so far it has hurt us with guys being out of position a ton, not to mention our DLine has not been all that consistent in getting to the QB, I'm just trying to say the Giants pass defense is much better than that ranking would have you believe.

I'll go with 171 yards on a 15 out 19 day....the Dolphins go ball control once again to win the game.....but Jay has an effective day with limited throwing opportunities.

Back
Top Bottom