Fiedler wants 5.00 million!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler wants 5.00 million!!!!!

Well I guess we can take our chances, and see what Ray Lucas can do. He has a stronger arm that's for sure.
However Dave said today, Jay is coming back, and he is our starter. It looks like Jay will get his 5 mill.

Fiedler can kiss my a$$. He is not worth $5 million. Maybe $3 million tops, but I hope he leaves. I don't think he is the answer.

for some reason................

Originally posted by miadphan13
Fiedler can kiss my a$$. He is not worth $5 million. Maybe $3 million tops, but I hope he leaves. I don't think he is the answer.

this just doesn't seem to distasteful!:D

Fiedler is the top FA QB this year - he'll get his $5M somewhere, it's just a question of where.

Unfortunately

All he has to do is point to Rob Johnson's contract in Buffalo & ask for the same kind of money. Yikes!

Originally posted by Slaine
Fiedler is the top FA QB this year - he'll get his $5M somewhere, it's just a question of where.
and if that happens, I expect the Fins to match the offer, but the big ? I have is the signing bonus since we would have to pay for that for the whole contract.

You're right in that you need to structure the contract intelligently. I don't know your current cap situation but you were projected to be $9M over - a lot depends on how much of that up-front bonus you can swallow this year as salary.

You should be able to get him for @$26M/5 years - depending on how the contract is structured.

Elvis (after a ProBowl year) got $30M over five years but with HUGE up-front money that's going to hamstring the Ravens next year.

Back
Top Bottom