Film Study: Fitzmagic Or Fitztragic? What Ryan Fitzpatrick Will Bring To The Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film Study: Fitzmagic Or Fitztragic? What Ryan Fitzpatrick Will Bring To The Miami Dolphins

On his 88th team he will bring 3-4 good games and total suckage and a weak arm until benched or injured
Assuming he decides to get serious and he gets into shape
His only good ability is movement in the pocket for which without he would be a complete disaster

A LOT better? The game time threads will be hilarious this year!

Yes his Any/a the last five years is higher than the previous crap qb’s best season ever.
I’m sure you will be not picking every Fitzpatrick pass because you need to try to make the previous qb look acceptable. It’s funny how all you and the Wingdings of the world compare the previous crap qb’s best throws to all the other qbs worst throws.

If nothing else maybe he'll bring cake.

Miami_Dolphins_rectangle_JPG_1024x1024.jpg

I haven't been less excited for a QB since Cleo Lemon.
Clearly you guys dont understand that for some of us, every year with Tannehill felt exactly the same way you feel right now.

Tannehill ruined 7 years of football for those of us who could properly evaluate what we were watching. He was the worst thing that's happened to this franchise in the last decade and it's a breath of fresh air that he is gone.

Also, it should be totally obvious that Fitz is not the long term starter so I guess what I am saying is, why the outrage now? When a good chunk of the fanbase knew we were just wasting year after year with Tannehill. Why now have so many of you decided to be so negative? We finally have some sort of plan, it's a good thing. This outrage from the fanbase should have been here for the last 8 years. Its puzzling to me because all of a sudden you all are mad that we might have a down year, when in reality every year with Tannehill was worse. It gave us ZERO chance to win anything meaningful and we never knew when the nightmare would end.

At least now we can have hope for the future.

I like him more than Rt too...

But then again.

I liked both Moore and Cutler MUCH MORE than rt.

You've to to be able to convert 3rd downs when the game is on the line.

I hope it's FitzTragic all season long. Make it fun, but make it brutal.

Clearly you guys dont understand that for some of us, every year with Tannehill felt exactly the same way you feel right now.
Tannehill isn't on this team anymore. Let it go. Move on, or seek counseling.

Back
Top Bottom