Fin heaven Mock Draft | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fin heaven Mock Draft

Well the quarterbacks are gone. Would they take Bateman this high? Maybe they gamble on Rousseau? Toney too high?

Jaelan Phillips, Zaven Collins, Vera Tucker, Terrace Marshall, Rashod Bateman?

My vote is Collins

Last edited:
Jags QB Lawrence
Jets QB Fields
Dolphins OT Sewell
Falcons QB Wilson
Bengals WR Chase
Eagles WR Smith
Lions LB Parsons
Panthers QB Lance
Broncos CB Surtain
Cowboys CB Farley
Giants TE Pitts
49ers QB Jones
Chargers OT Slater
Dolphins WR Waddle
Patriots OG Vera Tucker
Cardinals DE Rousseau
Raiders DE Paye
Vikings DT Barmore
Football Team Darrisaw
Bears WR Bateman
Colts OT Radunz
Titans

Last edited:
I'm going with Paye. I don't think NE will go wide receiver this high. Likely they trade down.

Vera Tucker seems like a Belichick type versatile OL and they are losing Thuney.

Can't see them going WR this high although it is a huge need.

In reality they would probably trade down, or have already traded UP for a QB.

Vera Tucker makes sense. Thuney is a free agent.

I just read this thread. So sad to us with the worst draft so far. We were the only team that didn't take a playmaker in the top 10. Thanks to that we had to use picks to move back up for one.....lol

I just read this thread. So sad to us with the worst draft so far. We were the only team that didn't take a playmaker in the top 10. Thanks to that we had to use picks to move back up for one.....lol
You are not a fan of Sewell and Waddle I guess. I think we got 2 of the best players in the whole draft.:pTB

You are not a fan of Sewell and Waddle I guess. I think we got 2 of the best players in the whole draft.:pTB
I'm a fan of both, specially Waddle but drafting a LT at #3 I'm not a fan of. I want a playmaker that will score points for us there. I can get an OT later on but give me the playmaker first since we don't have any right now. We have a LT we just drafted in the 1st round. Way too early to give up on him imo.

I go Jaycee Horn for the Cards. Patrick Peterson is a free agent.

I'm a fan of both, specially Waddle but drafting a LT at #3 I'm not a fan of. I want a playmaker that will score points for us there. I can get an OT later on but give me the playmaker first since we don't have any right now. We have a LT we just drafted in the 1st round. Way too early to give up on him imo.
The thing that is different about this mock is that 3 people have to agree. Some people will not agree with the results, but it is better because it is not one person’s biased opinion.

Arizona BADLY needs a pass rusher...

Rousseau would be my selection for them.

Back
Top Bottom