Club Member
Reaction score
Representing the Marino Bracket:
NY8123

vs.

Representing the Denney Bracket:
FSU Truth

Who advances to the FINALS? YOU decide!

Final 4, the big time….just a lonely regular guy trying to win votes against 3 giants. I am the guy who represent you, the people of Finheaven, in this final 4. These mods already enjoy the highlife in Finheaven and we, the regular poster, are just trying to get by in their world. So instead of letting one of these….dictators gain yet another accolade, vote FSU Truth. A vote for FSU Truth is a vote for yourselves.

VOTE FSU TRUTH: THE PEOPLE’S REPRESENTATIVE!!!

54d435df046ea_-_decentadeptafricangoldencat.gif

I am here for the glory of all of us posters…

jd-strut-o.gif

giphy.gif

strut-gif1.gif

latest

Yd0Vo_s-200x150.gif

Katherine.gif

Let’s get this **** going!!!

In full disclosure...I have a ton of respect for NY8, but **** it, I want that championship!!!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Final 4, the big time….just a lonely regular guy trying to win votes against 4 giants. I am the guy who represent you, the people of Finheaven, in this final 4. These mods already enjoy the highlife in Finheaven and we, the regular poster, are just trying to get by in their world. So instead of letting one of these….dictators gain yet another accolade, vote FSU Truth. A vote for FSU Truth is a vote for yourselves.

Adminpwnage.gif

:ko: Come on Nick, beat this FSU fan named curious George

See how they view us....

Support one of you....a regular poster who beat the odds to get to this point.

David vs Goliath

full

Vote Truth: The People's Representative

Good Luck FSU. I had a mandatory meeting from 8:30am til 10:30am so ya know that work thing sometime gets in the way of games lol.

Final 4, the big time….just a lonely regular guy trying to win votes against 4 giants. I am the guy who represent you, the people of Finheaven, in this final 4. These mods already enjoy the highlife in Finheaven and we, the regular poster, are just trying to get by in their world. So instead of letting one of these….dictators gain yet another accolade, vote FSU Truth. A vote for FSU Truth is a vote for yourselves.

I am here for the glory of all of us posters…

Let’s get this **** going!!!

In full disclosure...I have a ton of respect for NY8, but **** it, I want that championship!!![/CENTER]

G9YasfL.png

Good Luck FSU. I had a mandatory meeting from 8:30am til 10:30am so ya know that work thing sometime gets in the way of games lol.

funny-job-gif-17.gif

Does she work for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom