• FSU Truth

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's how I see this match going

[video=youtube;ZFtHa4nj1SI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFtHa4nj1SI[/video]

Since both are knocked unconscious the winner of Fish vs Buddy is declared the champ :up:

People against the government strategy seems to be working..... Look out fish, he may a a winning plan.

People against the government strategy seems to be working..... Look out fish, he may a a winning plan.

DRy6Xe.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Good point brother 71 however it should be noted as a moderator i can edit or delete any of his posts ... something that might come in handy down the road should he get pass brother Nick and if I can beat bother Buddy which is no foregone conclusion.

:)

Also ...

trWloH0.jpg

Attachments

• 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001mgfgw.jpg
    000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001mgfgw.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 86
Last edited by a moderator:
You want to stop now Bump and let these guys do their thing :lol:

You do realize that in less than 2 hours I'll be off of work for the remainder of this round with nothing to do except drink beer and **** around with people's campaigns right?

But, sure ... keep editing my posts. I fail to see how that carefully thought out plan could end in anything other than success for you. :lol:

You do realize that in less than 2 hours I'll be off of work for the remainder of this round with nothing to do except drink beer and **** around with people's campaigns right?

But, sure ... keep editing my posts. I fail to see how that carefully thought out plan could end in anything other than success for you. :lol:

I fail to see what harm would come of it. Lol.

I have not gone off into the sunset, I have not forsaken this battle I am simply having to be an adult right now. Later the, when I have put my fathering and husbanding behind me I will engage in a bottle of, I would say wits, but I already deonstrated that I cannot count and can barely spell....so a battle of "selling out for every last vote".

The people's representative will not let down his fellow posters.

I have not gone off into the sunset, I have not forsaken this battle I am simply having to be an adult right now. Later the, when I have put my fathering and husbanding behind me I will engage in a bottle of, I would say wits, but I already deonstrated that I cannot count and can barely spell....so a battle of "selling out for every last vote".

The people's representative will not let down his fellow posters.

67739207.jpg

Or is that FSU or George or whatever​ the **** your name is. I'm doing normal adult **** right now. I'm at happy hour with the rest of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom