Final Roster Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Roster Thread

Just maybe baby McMillan is our secret weapon!

Just pretend it's the "system" that makes players look fast...

Now imagine McMillan looking like the tasmanian devil on the field.

Hard to imagine...
When he got his knee clipped on a KO the first time he ever took the field for a game, you just knew this one was destined to be a bad situation.

When he got his knee clipped on a KO the first time he ever took the field for a game, you just knew this one was destined to be a bad situation.

Interesting football karma.

Honestly it's never best to start your career with a bummer.

Take Preston Williams for example -- first pass thrown to him

circus catch! Dude made a statement like BANG.

I wonder if anyone keeps stats on such things?

Legit indicators or just random BS?

Interesting football karma.

Honestly it's never best to start your career with a bummer.

Take Preston Williams for example -- first pass thrown to him

circus catch! Dude made a statement like BANG.

I wonder if anyone keeps stats on such things?

Legit indicators or just random BS?
Probably something to it as so much about performing at a high level is confidence. You make a big play first time out and suddenly you are playing w swagger and faster etc. Totally random but this past season in the NHL the Montreal Canadiens started a Center on the last game of the season as they couldn’t make the playoffs / season over - they said “let’s give the young guy a look”. He scored a ducking hat trick (most guys don’t get one their whole career) - he’s on my fantasy players to watch this coming year. I really do think there is something that you can’t measure or teach. Zach Thomas had it. Bryan Cox played better than his profile suggested he should. Perhaps Ego has it too / here’s to hoping!

Got so caught up in the trade I missed the last two cuts. Hendrix will probably make it to the PS, but I'm totally puzzled by Hurns making it over Ford. And this is coming from a die hard Canes fan.

Same here I don’t know what Ford has to do to make this sorry ass team

Current Roster Situation

QBRBWRTEOLDLLBCBSSPT
FitzpatrickDrakeParkerGesickiSterupGodchauxAlonsoHowardJonesSanders
RosenBallageWilliamsO'LearyKilgoreTaylorMcMilianRoweFitzpatrickHaack
2WaltonWilsonSmytheDavisWilkinsBakerWiltzAikensDenney
GaskinGrantMyarickReedWashingtonVan GinkleLammonsHartage3
LairdHurns4PrinceHarrisEguavoenBademosiMcCain
Cox5DeiterOrchardHanks55
6CalhounLedbetter6
Isidora7
Boehm
Davenport

Last edited:
I'm thinking Miami is going to have the highest run vs pass ratio by far this year.

No idea why this format is bold or big since it's not selected.

How’s this new lineman from Houston? I saw he played a lot last year. Anyone know about him?

Sorry for lack of updates to the OP but I can no longer edit it. Guess I will attempt to make a new thread once the PS gets assigned. Will continue to do rolling updates as replies.

This roster is not final yet. Kiko will be gone soon. Also, we will probably still make another move or two. When you look at our front 7 we only have 13 players(DL & LB) and without Kiko it'd make it 12 which is a low number so look for us to add either a D-line guy or a LB once we trade Kiko. Also, we only have 5 WR's and when you consider the injuries to Wilson, Grant and Parker.....we'll most likely bring in another WR or at least keep two of them on the PS

Back
Top Bottom