Final Score: Dolphins v Jaguars | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Jaguars

Just sayin:

This Garden Miso guy whoever QB of Jags is a pesky rascal!

Obviously too dumb to realize he was a 6th round pick for a reason!

Kind of obnoxious on his part IMO.

(is he Japanese BTW?

:lol:
He rocks a good cowboy hat though. I love “too dumb to realize he was a 6th round pick...”. Ha. Until we figure out our ass from our elbow on D, we are going to make every QB look like a HOFer. Expect Gumshoe to have a big game and we’re going to be tortured by the announcers talking up what a great story he is...

Oh - and for some odd reason I think we win 23-20.

Dolphins have figured out the offense revolves around Gaskins, Gesicki, Parker, and Ford.

Howard gets one short yardage rush on 3rd an 1 for 1st down. PW is targeted twice early resulting in one drop and one fall down and not targeted again. Grant bobbles 2 punts and runs in circles only losing 5 yards on each return.

Defense only has 3 missed tackles. Defense also makes only 3 tackles.

Miami overcomes and wins a close one 73-69.

We have to find a way to take this one. The Jags can score but their defense has to be weak if Tannehill can put up 4TD’s and 30+ points (couldn’t resist, I learned this on Finheaven). I hope the defense improved but I think we could win a shootout if Fitz has an on game. I’ll take us 34-31.

I dunno. Two weeks ago I thought this would be the game which stops us going 0-4. But their O looks good and im not even sure the Dolphins O would scare me - and I am fat and have never even touched an NFL ball in real life.

Our D is so disappointing, I figured we would be rough on O but have a hard to beat D.

Dolphins 28-31 Jags. Or maybe vice versa idk. It isnt going to be pretty either way

Last edited:
I dunno. Two weeks ago I thought this would be the game which stops us going 0-4. But their O looks good and im not even sure the Dolphins O would scare me - and I 29, fat and have never even touched an NFL ball in real life.

Our D is so disappointing, I figured we would be rough on O but have a hard to beat D.

Dolphins 28-31 Jags. Or maybe vice versa idk. It isnt going to be pretty either way

I learned a lot about you today. Could go either way imo. I just want to win multiple games early this year. Just 2 maybe... please god. Are you there? Are you really a dolphin fan like they all say? Maybe in yesteryear but it is the devil who has his grips in us now. Well not today Satan! Not today!!!

Amen.

I learned a lot about you today. Could go either way imo. I just want to win multiple games early this year. Just 2 maybe... please god. Are you there? Are you really a dolphin fan like they all say? Maybe in yesteryear but it is the devil who has his grips in us now. Well not today Satan! Not today!!!

Amen.

Three of our upcoming opponents lost their starting QBs last weeked. Two of those teams also lost their star passrusher. if we can't win some of those? Get ready an epic Trevor v Tua training camp battle next year :lol:

Back
Top Bottom