Final Score: Dolphins v Jaguars | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins v Jaguars

This is a hard one to predict, after getting embarrassed 2 weeks in a row I’d like to say or defense will come out angry and ready to fight. However the scheme and coaching are so bad that it might not matter. I also think Fitz tragic shows up and the Jags coast to a 34-20 victory.

like Simon predicted on the 3ypc podcast, Miami might start 0-9 if we don’t pull this one out. Lots of bad qb matchups for us coming.

Monday Injury Report

The Dolphins listed 10 players on the first injury report of the week. These designations are estimations since the teams did not practice today.

Cornerback Byron Jones (groin/Achilles) would not have practiced.

Wide receiver DeVante Parker (hamstring), cornerback Xavien Howard (knee), safety Clayton Fejedelem (pectoral) and defensive end Shaq Lawson (hip) would have been limited participants.

Linebackers Kyle Van Noy (hand), Elandon Roberts (concussion), running back Matt Breida (ankle), wide receiver Jakeem Grant (shoulder), and defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah (ankle) would have been full participants.

Jacksonville listed four players on their Monday injury report. Center Brandon Linder (knee) and safety Benjamin Watson (illness) would not have practiced.

Wide receiver D.J. Chark Jr. (chest) and tight end Tyler Davis (knee) would have been limited.

No confidence in this team as they cannot finish a drive much less a game.
Jax- 27 Fins- 17

I would like to see a win but if it in any way adds to the time before I get to see tua I will gladly take a loss

I hate Thursday night games. They end stupid-o-clock in the morning here and it feels like forever till the next game. friday will be a rough day in work, but i'll be worth it after the mighty Fins win 31-17

OK I'm looking at a bet that in essence is bet $1000 to win $200 that these three things have to happen on Thursday might: Dolphins and Jags combine to score more than 22 points and the total of the two teams to be 70 points or less. And neither team wins by 21 points or more. Am I wrong or is that an easy $200 profit?

OK I'm looking at a bet that in essence is bet $1000 to win $200 that these three things have to happen on Thursday might: Dolphins and Jags combine to score more than 22 points and the total of the two teams to be 70 points or less. And neither team wins by 21 points or more. Am I wrong or is that an easy $200 profit?
No such thing as easy money

Back
Top Bottom