FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars

Hmm. Hard one. I'll go Jax 23 Fins 20. But for fun...I captured this image when I was at the Cinci/Jax game last Thursday. Never tried animated gif on here...we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
42 to 21 jags win , Lawrence coming out party. Austin Jackson continues to play freeze tag and just stands there while Davis continues to roll on the ground doing yoga while Tua runs for his life. On the defensive side , we will have the most expensive DB dual getting burned by no names on a slant route. On a bright note iggy ‘I never look back ‘ nene is active and gets destroyed by whoever he’s covering on every play.

we better ****ing win or the chatter really starts about us being the worst team in the NFL and having given up our first round pick next year. ugh.

who's given up on their coach more. us or them. it's hard to say. i think miami actually wins this game 17-16. but feels like a loss like week 1.

If Miami can’t win this game then it’s really going to be a long season. Jags are tougher than most expect. They’ve played good qtrs but aren’t consistent.

Hmm. Hard one. I'll go Jax 23 Fins 20. But for fun...I captured this image when I was at the Cinci/Jax game last Thursday. Never tried animated gif on here...we'll see how it goes.

Great job! :-)

Jags are tougher than most expect. They’ve played good qtrs but aren’t consistent.
Last night I watched the Jags against the Bengals and Titans on GamePass. The Jags can run the ball and Lawrence can throw, and this year Miami's defense sucks. Also, Miami has a problem with mobile QBs and Lawrence can scramble.

Jags - 27
Miami - 17

I have a feeling we put up 30 this week, if its enough I’m not sure…….

Back
Top Bottom