FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars

Miami does pretty good against bad teams. This will be the first one this season. We just can't beat the playoff contenders.

I'm assuming the M. Brown experiment is over and Gaskin will take over the work load like last week. If this comes to fruition then Miami wins!! we don't have much of an offense but Gaskin does improve it!

James Robinson is going to gash our "stout" defense with 150+ yds and a 2 TDs. A balanced attack to help out Fabio as he dings and dunks with his WRs. But, I think we keep it close, maybe even win, late, if Tua plays. Just worried our defense is not as good as advertised before the season started.

21-18 Jags, if no Tua
23-21 Dolphins if Tua plays.

Haha
You are all wrong
We (the British that is, not just me and the Mrs) have officially predicted this match up as a 1-0 away win. Bear with me here.
As the stadium is a sell out and both teams will be agoraphobics by the time they get here judging by the crowds they get in Florida there is no way they can perform in front of 60000 die hard fans. They’ll hear the fans and sit sobbing in the locker room “don’t make us go out there coach, th th th there’s people watching us, that hasn’t happened since I left……..(insert University name here )…….
So 1-0? I hear you ask (ask damn you ask)
We are putting the football pitch back in place (that’s soccer to you heathens) the Phins and Jags will pick there 11 best soccer players and play a soccer game in full NFL kit.
It’ll all be over in 2 hours including half time (a blessing the way both teams have played) and as they are wearing helmets no one will whine about the dangers of heading a football
It’ll go to penalties because they won’t have clue what they are are doing and will all be running round like headless chickens or 5 year olds after too much cola and candy, like any other NFL Sunday then (the kickers will have a mental block and hoof it over the cross bar rather than under it) Tua will score the winner.
All hail King Tua
My crystal ball says Fuller will be carried off injured with a paper cut in the 8th minute, he’ll be out for the season.
For more predictions and stock market or betting tips follow Mystic Neptune

Last edited:
24-10 Dolphins

As bad as the Dolphins have played I don't expect this to be a loss because the Jaguars are much worse imho.

If the Dolphins lose Flo and Grier need to hit the bricks and we need to start the process all over again.

Dolphins 28
Jungle Cats 17

Tua 18 of 26 218 yards 4 TD's 0 Ints
Gaskin TD
Williams TD
Gesicki TD
Waddle TD

Defense 6 Sacks (Ogbah, Sieler 2, Davis, Needham, Van Ginkle)
Holland Int

If Brissett plays

Dolphins 21
Jungle Cats 20

27 of 39 198 yards 2 TD 2 Ints

Please dear Lord no Brissett he can't win but it the Cats so I give him a 1 point win.

Give us Tua please!!!!

21 - 17 Dolphins win in an ugly game. Things that will probably happen:
  • TLaw looks better than Tua in the losing cause
  • The defense scores a TD
  • The defense gets short field for our offense on the two other TDs
  • Tua fanboys chest pump another W as the starter ignoring the defensive effort and the fact that we played the worst team in the league

Back
Top Bottom