FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Jaguars

I dont know what the score will be but....

If Tua gets hurt = Board meltdown

If Tua doesn't play = we probably lose and Board Meltdown

If Tua plays and doesn't look good = Board Meltdown

If Tua plays and looks great = Tua will be crowned the savior by the Homers and masquerading Bama Fans.... until we play a good team and then he'll get the chance to start winning me over if he keeps looking great.

The rest of this season is 100% about seeing what we have in Tua.

I went on their forums to read and apparently some of them, at least one, mentioned "The Marino Curse"

I guess beating us so badly sent their franchise downhill after Dan cursed them? Lol

They don't even think they can win against us and that is telling. They are more pessimistic than we are.

If we lose don't fire Flores just push him out of the damn plane over some water.

If we don't have a field day with this rookie QB who's been throwing picks like a NBA player, then Flores has lost the team and can't draft a gameplan to save his life.

Jacksonville's average points per game are 18.6, and they give up 30.4. The Dolphin's average points per game are 15.8, and we have given up an average of 30.8. Lawerence has 8 TDs and 6 Ints, so our defense gives us the edge in a game like this if we can get back to our old ways and create some turnovers.

The most that win streak would be is 2. After Jax it's come home and play Atlanta the very next week. During that week the Bills are off. Then they host us. So we get to come back from London to play the very next week and the week after we get to play a team who gets a bye week who beat us 35-0 on our home field and who many think didn't look very good in doing it. Y I K E S ! ! !

Jacksonville Jaguars 23
Miami Dolphins 17

Free lap dances in North Florida for everyone!!!
Atlanta’s bye is this week so Miami gets to face teams off their bye twice in a row.

17 - 13 Miami

It’s a suck fest. If Miami loses though, heads need to roll

Back
Top Bottom