FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots

Who the HELL knows. But you better win. You have a better chance against the Patriots than you do the Bills.

Lose this and it puts even more pressure to beat the Bills. Let's avoid that and go into the Bills game 1-0 putting pressure on them to keep up and not fall behind 0-2 in the division.

Who the HELL knows. But you better win. You have a better chance against the Patriots than you do the Bills.

Lose this and it puts even more pressure to beat the Bills. Let's avoid that and go into the Bills game 1-0 putting pressure on them to keep up and not fall behind 0-2 in the division.
Exactly how 2020 went. I don’t know if they can go 10-4 after starting 0-2 again (not accounting for the 17th game).

Belichek comes out with another surprise. Last season they pounded Miami into submission. This year they may attempt to do the same, if you believe, in how good New England's running game has looked in pre season?

Who knows what he's got up his sleeve for the opener.

I anticipate Flo knowing this.
Start the game with RPO. Get the defense more honest right off the bat. Probably see TE sets along side Jackson to help offset the overload on defense

I'd like to see the 12 & occasionally 13 personnel grouping used frequently this season

I wouldn’t ever predict a win at NE because Miami has been burned there more times than not. I’ve been jaded for so long I can’t shake the feeling.

NE 27 Phins 16

It's not the same ol NE and it's certainly not the same Fins. We've had success there as of late.

Now with that said any win isn't automatic there. This team is going to have to earn it.

Back
Top Bottom