FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots

24-20 Miami. A close game throughout. Both sides are still figuring themselves out for the first two or three games, but Miami has a slight edge in overall talent.

We're going to do to NE what they have done to teams for years. Kill them with the quick passing game.

They will not be able to defend the quick slants to Waddle/Wilson and dump offs to our RB's. Set them up for a few key long passes to Parker/Williams and it's a blow-out.

We were not the same team in Wk 1 last year compared to Wk 14 when we won 29-12 and sacked Cam 3 times and did not allow a TD. Our defense will be better this year.

Miami over NE, 30-12

I don’t really believe NE is gonna be that good. I know they have billAcheat and all But somethings Gotta give I feel that Miami is the superior team in all three phases currently. I’m going with my team for the win Mia 24-13

21-34 to Patriots, cries of officials cheating and their physical defense leading to INTS on slants and short throws. Sorry, under Flores we haven't really started a season hot and playing the Pats at their home isn't going to be easy.

We just don’t have a lot of success in Foxborough. BB will be looking for an opening day statement win to validate himself for the absurd offseason spending spree.

I believe it’ll be a hard fought defensive battle in which turnovers (as always) will be the difference.

NE 16
Miami 13

Back
Top Bottom