FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots

23-13 fins. Miami wins by double digits yet it’s still not enough to shut the Tua haters up for a week.

20-3 Pats. Mac Jones leans on a 200 yard rushing performance and Belichick makes Tuas life miserable. To much Patriots PTSD to think positive,

For the 'phins, this game is almost a must win. Opening 0-2 would be very bad.

27-17 Dolphins

That sets a negative tone in the locker room. And the Watson rumors will start circling. I'm starting to think that someone out there feels the need to torture the dolphins about watson just out of pure evil enjoyment.

Flores won’t allow his team to start off the season slow for the third season in a row, and will seize the opportunity this time around by taking advantage of a rookie qb and exploiting pats defense with his new weapons of speed.

27-16 Fins

Miami 24-Pats 16
Pats try to run the ball down Miami's throat to ease up Mac Jones' initiation. Miami's run D is better this year than at the beginning of last year. Flores throws the kitchen sink at Jones on passing downs to welcome the rookie to the league. Gilmore being out is worth a few points.

Mia 34 - 17

I think Miami should be the team preparing for an early uppercut or knock out attempt. BB will be looking for an advantage in this game with a young QB and missing his top CB.

I'm expecting a deep pass on the first drive at some point. If you're expecting heavy run and short passes to get MJ settled in... I think that is setting us up to be caught off guard.

The smart move is to give your rookie QB run support with a possession game and strong D. If BB feels that strongly about MJ, I would expect him to protect his young QB all game.

He's going to see what he has and soon. A deep INT is almost the same as a punt in field position. Also, a wasted down to get the D to back off the LOS will create throwing lanes and running lanes is a huge strategic help for MJ.

We'd better not show up assuming we're going to blow them out with our new electric offense.

We have got to be prepared for an early gamble. If we shut it down and force MJ to take what we give him, then the O can take over. If we get caught with our pants down, be prepared for a long day and a tough fight.

The direction of the game will be determined in NE's first drive.

If we play prepared, I expect the score above. If not, Mia 28 - 27 in a nail biter.

Back
Top Bottom