FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots

McDaniels is good at scheming Jones to success and letting him manage by keeping our defense off balance. Josh Boyer needs to be ready. I expect a heavy dose power running and hitting backs in the flat, TE’s up the seam. Xavien won’t be challenged at all.

We have to load the box and make Mac Jones beat the cover zero all day. A rookie facing that speed shouldn’t bode well for New England. Our Offense should have ample opportunities to go on long drives against a Gilmore-Less New England defense. If our OL holds up…We win 31-21.

Well we know that the media really are trying to make the patriots relevant, but if Tua plays grown up ball the dolphins should win 30-13

21-34 to Patriots, cries of officials cheating and their physical defense leading to INTS on slants and short throws. Sorry, under Flores we haven't really started a season hot and playing the Pats at their home isn't going to be easy.
For that score Miami is having a miserable day, Mac Jones is still a rookie.

For the 'phins, this game is almost a must win. Opening 0-2 would be very bad.

27-17 Dolphins
Exactly. Nuking the Pats from orbit is just a dress rehearsal for the absolute destruction the Bills will face.

joel coen lol GIF by Maudit

Because I am grounded in a thing called reality.
Nonsense. Explain to me specifically what they do that we can't out do. We'll have Fuller in addition to Waddle, Wilson, Willaims, Parker, Long, and MG. Allen threw 20 ints that should have been caught last year. We have a bad taste for how that ended and I think we not only beat them but we beat them by over 10 points.

Back
Top Bottom