FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Dolphins v Patriots

Reality or pessimism?
exactly GIF

Nonsense. Explain to me specifically what they do that we can't out do. We'll have Fuller in addition to Waddle, Wilson, Willaims, Parker, Long, and MG. Allen threw 20 ints that should have been caught last year. We have a bad taste for how that ended and I think we not only beat them but we beat them by over 10 points.
Hoo boy... more silliness from the crazy man... but OK...

We can win this game, but I'll be you a dollar right now... Buffalo will be installed as the favourite for this game, and we will be a home dog.

Why?

You know why. They have a more experienced team. They've already accomplished things that we have not grown into as of yet. They have an experienced O line, and have already learned how to win.

It's a couple of weeks out, but my guess is that Buffalo will be favoured by about 5.

Hoo boy... more silliness from the crazy man... but OK...

We can win this game, but I'll be you a dollar right now... Buffalo will be installed as the favourite for this game, and we will be a home dog.

Why?

You know why. They have a more experienced team. They've already accomplished things that we have not grown into as of yet. They have an experienced O line, and have already learned how to win.

It's a couple of weeks out, but my guess is that Buffalo will be favoured by about 5.
I think you meant bet brother. Sure. Let's see how badly we smite the Pats and how the Steelheads do against Buffalo. I bet we take those Bills down like a repeater rifle...

I think you meant bet brother. Sure. Let's see how badly we smite the Pats and how the Steelheads do against Buffalo. I bet we take those Bills down like a repeater rifle...
I certainly hope you are correct, but hoping and thinking are two different things.

I think it will be a hard fought game but Belichick has something up his slimy sleeves.

NE 18
MIA 16

Dolphins 20 - Pats 16

Division road games are never easy and even though NE has a rookie QB making his first start, I expect this to be a tough game. The Pats can run the ball and we were vulnerable to that last year. If they're halfway successful, they can use play action and try to hit us deep (especially with Agholor, who torched us last year with the Raiders). I don't think the Patriots will have an answer for Mike Gesicki and DeVante Parker (especially with Gilmore being out). Tua & Co. will make just enough plays to claim a well-earned division road game.

One thing I don't like to do is overlook a team, and it feels like we are doing that just because of Mac Jones. This feels like a trap game to me just for that reason because everyone on this site thinks it is a consensus win and we have a lot of idiots on this site... including myself.

They will be prepared to win don't tool yourselves. Let's hope this is just happening in FH and not in the locker room.

We've tended to start very slowly under Flores. The last two opening day performances have been downright awful. If we are serious about being a playoff team and don't want to regret giving Philly our first in 2022, then we need that to change this year. We have to come out of the blocks running and not playing catch up like we were last year. Think a lot will depend on the health of our receivers, the ability of our D to stop the run, and generate a pass rush to make Jones have to move out of his comfort zone.

I'm not sure the latter is there yet and the NE running game scares me more than I have faith in our ability to stop it. I also don't trust our WR room to be available enough to give Tua some help. Predicting a loss here, would have liked to have seen more evidence from the likes of Phillips in preseason that we can generate that pass rush and the WRs to build a lot more game chemistry with Tua.

Hope I'm wrong but I think we'll give up too many points 28 - 17 to the cheats.

Back
Top Bottom