Final Score: Dolphins vs Cowboys | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Dolphins vs Cowboys

Dallas 27-6. Miami plays fairly well on defense, but held to under 200 yards.

Post your final score to Dolphins/Cowboys game.

h1N43B3.jpg

Miami Dolphins vs Dallas Cowboys
September 22, 2019
1:00 pm on Fox (AT&T Stadium)

16 Miami
34 Dallas
As a fan from the 70’s, seeing our new logo in the helmet against theirs looks wrong. The throwback helmet next to theirs would conjure all kinds of emotions. Oh, Cowboys 38, Dolphins 13.

Normally I'd say they keep it on the ground, control the clock and the game ends up going at a brisk pace with a result something like 24-6. This Cowboys offense is looking different and Dak is balling out. I expect Dallas to play aggressively and probably hit us deep a few times. 41-12 Cowboys. I feel like every team we face has a ton of pressure now to come out and beat the tar out of us. I wouldn't want to play Miami right now. Losing is not an option and you really want to win by 30+. It's a laughably crappy situation playing Miami right now even with an almost guaranteed win.

Am I wrong in thinking this is the best offensive line we will face this year? It's damn good and it's healthy. Not a good recipe for us. New England, Baltimore and Philadelphia are good too but the Pats lost the center before the season with blood clots in his lungs and then there's injuries to Wynn and Cannon the tackles when they played us. Let that sink in. Two tackles either were out or hurting, the center is a no show and they only win 43-0. I like Josh, hope he stays healthy and we can do a few things today but I don't see us over 14 points. Dallas......will score a lot. Over 30. So I'll go with that. Say, 37-14.

Back
Top Bottom