Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills

24-6 Bills

The Jets are going to thump us as well.

No chance at scoring an offensive TD in this game with Rosen at QB, barring a broken play or something very lucky/unusual going our way. Buffalo's defense is one of the very best in the league and they're going to completely shut us down.

Bills 30, Dolphins 3.

Feel the same way about the Jets. Their defense is going to shut us out too.

28 Dolphins
34 Barfalo JiLLLLs

Fitz will come in again but this time because Rosen gets injured and cannot continue. He throws 3 TD's in the 2nd half. We'll be outscored in the 1st half 24 -7. Then Bills get nothing in the 3rd and Josh Allen Turns Over the ball 2 times. We get 14 off those to make it 24-21 and making them sweat. In the 4th we put up 7 to go ahead 28-24! JiLLLLs fans starting booing an get very nervous. They make some adjustments and ALLEN goes off running and passing, the defense fails as the Bills put up 10 in 4 quarter to go back up 34-28. Fitz then drives us down deep into their territory but gets picked in the end zone and we lose 34 - 28 as time expires with JiLLLLs kneeling out the final seconds. Good game but now we need to be worried about Rosen's injury (looks bad). Stay tuned. (I have a feeling this game he will be injured).

Hoping for a major upset but that's out of my control. FINS UP!!!

Last edited:
I'd be shocked if Miami isn't blown out. The Bill's in just a few years have transformed themselves into yearly playoff contenders. BILLS - 28 Miami - 10

I gotta say that McDermott defense is something else we probably won't score.

As for offense they are 9th in terms of overall running success, but 28th at passing. They seem to be this year's jaguars with the easy schedule and good defense.

Josh Allen isn't anything special bit he will do enough and the bills win 24-0

I'd be shocked if Miami isn't blown out. The Bill's in just a few years have transformed themselves into yearly playoff contenders. BILLS - 28 Miami - 10

Like the Rams and Bears, their lackluster QB play will continuously end their season prematurely.

Goff, Trubisky, Allen.... yuck. Going to waste all of that talent. Prime examples of why you get the franchise QB first and foremost.

Back
Top Bottom