Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills

Only 17? Is Josh Allen that bad? Lamar Jackson managed 4 tds by the end of the 1st half.

Josh has been playing pretty good. The low point total I am predicting is based on McD. This year has been pretty evident when jumps out to a big lead which I think we will he goes super vanilla and tries to shorten the game.
We are actually pretty happy at this point with Allen’s growth in his 16 games he has started.

For all of Josh Allen’s faults as a passer, it’s his legs I’d be worried about. He’s going to be running all over this defense on Sunday.

If Frank Gore switches teams at halftime, Fins might score 10. Otherwise...

30 Bills
0 Dolphins

Sorry Ray.

28-24 Miami! Dolphins unleash their new super wild puddy tat
snooker doodle formation and the Bills are totally buffaloed!

Nick Needham with a game saving int!

:woot:

18-17 Fins

We go for 2 and make it this time.

You do know that even if he had caught the ball, he was going to get nailed for a lost of yardage? No TD either way. Oh well. Tua here we come!

:chuckle:

My crystal ball says that Grant will do the kickoff return thang and giving all of us a reason to cheer - at least for one play! If this forecast does happen, we can remove our paper bag headwear for one go-round before promptly donning them again for the remainder of the game.

:shame:

For all of Josh Allen’s faults as a passer, it’s his legs I’d be worried about. He’s going to be running all over this defense on Sunday.
Allen the running qb will have what his thirds straight 100 yard rushing day vs Miami

This guy is also going to have a short career - teams love to defend and chop down these athletic running QBs

Back
Top Bottom