FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills

Yep gonna be a massacre like Custer, but “bills fan in peace” will come here and say we are close, we played a good game. Unless that guy is supporting this sight, I am sick of it.

Bills 45
Dolphins 10.
They put it to us for 60 minutes no let up by the Bills.
I’m going to say Miami wins. I have no right saying that and no reasoning other than it’s just the Miami way to blow games that they should win and win a game they have no right winning.
Love the enthusiasm, but sorry not gonna happen.

Are you? Because you seem not to care about the TOS of it.

Pro Tip.

Click my Avatar
See that ignore Button (CLICK IT)
Your Problem is solved.

You are welcome
You gotta admit though it comes across pretty pathetic going on another rivals' message board and be so active on it (like damn don't you have a life at all? Or a folding table to break with your drunk Bills Mafia buddies ? lol) I just don't see the point of spending so much time on a rivals' message board but that's just me. Your username is "BillsFanInPeace" yet your sig makes you come across like you are rubbing in the Bills' recent success down our throats. Congrats on your team's recent success here's hoping for no injuries this weekend.

You gotta admit though it comes across pretty pathetic going on another rivals' message board and be so active on it (like damn don't you have a life at all? Or a folding table to break with your drunk Bills Mafia buddies ? lol) I just don't see the point of spending so much time on a rivals' message board but that's just me. Your username is "BillsFanInPeace" yet your sig makes you come across like you are rubbing in the Bills' recent success down our throats. Kinda douchey imo but no biggie. Congrats on your team's recent success here's hoping for no injuries this weekend.
Not really when you think about is that I have been here since 2006 and the name has been the same since I got here. Also that my Signature changes every year, last year was a Diggs quote this year is records, next year might be a play design, I dont know I will figure it out when it is time for me to change my signature again.

I also think the entire table thing is pathetic and too many adults playing out their fake wrestling dreams.

Back
Top Bottom