FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills

This isn't a airport so no need to announce your departure. This is a Miami Dolphins fan forum.
Lol, never said I wasn't a fan or I was stopping being a fan.
Just not wasting my time watching. As for not coming back to this forums is because of people like you.
This site has become so toxic in the past 2 years.
People attacking others on what they post.
I used to like coming here on game day.
But not anymore. Now everyone's fighting, bitching and attacking others, It's just not fun any more or worth the stress to visit this site.

I have never attacked anyone on this site or said anything negative about the team or players.
I'm a Dolphin fan, I can root for them anyway I want to, even if that's just checking scores.

You didn't have to reply to my post with a snappy comment. But thank you.

Just not wasting my time watching. As for not coming back to this forums is because of people like you.
But not anymore. Now everyone's fighting, bitching and attacking others, It's just not fun any more or worth the stress to visit this site.

I have never attacked anyone on this site or said anything negative about the team or players.
I'm a Dolphin fan, I can root for them anyway I want to, even if that's just checking scores.

I know your frustrated as we all are , but I wouldn't just give up

Um , finheaven for the past15 years been worse then you describe. Ppl used to go at it in here. Finheaven nowadays is very peaceful and moderators now are great and fair.

Tua marches down the field 7 play 75 yard TD drive. 7-0 Miami
Buffalo goes 3 and out forced to punt
Miami goes 5 plays 35 yards ending with a FG 10-0 MIAMI.
2ND Quarter
Buffalo goes down for a FG. 10-3 Miami
Miami coaching staff, feeling comfortable with a 7 point lead in the 2nd, gets conservative. 3 and out.
Palardy shanks a punt, Buffalo takes over at the 50.
Allen immediately hits Sanders for a 50 yard TD as we just see the back of the jersey #25
10-10 ballgame
Miami coaching staff, confused, starts calling screens against the best pass defense in the league we go 3 and out.
Buffalo then runs it down our throat for a nice 65 yard TD drive.
Camera zooms in on Flores as he is pacing emotionless.
Miami gets into FG range only to miss a 55 yard attempt.
Buffalo takes over with 33 seconds left and in 2 plays gain 40 yards and kick a last second FG.
HALFTIME- BUFFALO 20-MIAMI 10
First drive Buffalo marches 75 yards on 5 plays.TD
27-10 Miami
Tua and the phins march down the field TD
27-17
Miami picks off Allen
TD drive ending with a Gaskin 3 yd td run
27-24 Miami
Buffalo then kicks a FG
30-24 BUFFALO
With 4 mins left, Tua heroically marches down the field for a TD
31-30 Miami

The problem? Tua had the nerve to leave 37 seconds on the clock.

3 passes and 2 timeouts later, Allen has the Bills on the 21 yard line for the gamecwinning FG as time expires.

33-31 Buffalo

Tua gets blamed for leaving 37 seconds on the clock and is chastised for being the reason we lost the game.

Even though it was the third straight game he led a 4th quarter TD drive giving us the lead with less than 5 mins to play

It came to me in a dream.

Bills 83
Dolphins 14

Yes I seriously had a dream where I saw the final score. Don't remember much about the dream, so unfortunately I can't speak on Tuas performance.

Not sure of the final score but here is a preview of how the game will play out.

Not sure of the final score but here is a preview of how the game will play out.

Great... another game of missed and bad tackling.

Chances are that is right after Tua led a 4th quarter TD drive giving us the lead with 2 mins left.

Ugh the bills

Back
Top Bottom