FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins v Buffalo Bills

I want Miami to go 1-15 to hopefully guarantee that Ross will replace Grier and Flores. But, I have terrible luck, so that means that Miami will win and Ross will give those two a contract extension and a pay raise following the game.

Fins - 31
Bills - 28

This ***** ass team might as well not even get on the flight, they're beating us by 24 at least

I want Miami to go 1-15 to hopefully guarantee that Ross will replace Grier and Flores. But, I have terrible luck, so that means that Miami will win and Ross will give those two a contract extension and a pay raise following the game.

Fins - 31
Bills - 28
C'mon man! Philly has our 2022 1st round pick! 1-15 gives them our #1 overall. We gotta do better'n SF anyway (they're 2-4).

Fins - 31
Bills - 28
1-16. The NFL has changed to let us lose a few more games every year.

Back
Top Bottom