finally i give you my new jersey and helmet | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finally i give you my new jersey and helmet

The jerseys okay...

The helmet makes us look like we have flippers growing out of our ears though

Sorry man but im gonna b honest with u, i think the helmets look disgusting. The jerseys however rnt bad. I like the navy, but there sumthin worng wit it(a slight problem) im just not sure wut. Ill post it wen i figure out lol. BUt i look the new age look. I still wouldnt change the jerseys now, jus cuz i like the statement "if it aint broke dont fix it"

the Helmets are tight, i really liked the Helmets!...just make the Phin a lil higher and theyd look even more sweet....

The Jerseys on the other hand, look like Pijamas to me...I didnt like the Jerseys....they also look like pijamas from the 80's or something.

FinFan24 said:
The jerseys however rnt bad. I like the navy, but there sumthin worng wit it(a slight problem) im just not sure wut. Ill post it wen i figure out lol.

Look at the jersey. The number is on the shoulder on the left side, but on the sleeve on the right side. Is that it?

JPhinfan86 said:
Look at the jersey. The number is on the shoulder on the left side, but on the sleeve on the right side. Is that it?

lol i bearly noticed that...lol

JPhinfan86 said:
lol i didnt even notice tht. I think it could b too much wite on the shoulders. Maybe if tht space of white was a lil smaller it mite look better. Overall tho i like the jerseys, and think theyd make a cool alternate or sumthing to tht effect(with a lil fine tuning) i just like our jersyes too much now to change em. The helmets i think i dont like cuz of the color. Aqua and orange just look bad as a primary color on elmets IMO. Theres nuthin u can do to make our helmets any better i think.

Dude, I knew there was something missing. It needed that spark....you just added it. :lol:

i like the thought of just going with the fin.....

the stripes down the middle, got to go... but like the general idea

I like where you were trying to go with the helmet, although it could be tweaked a bit. I'd like to see, a full dolphin on the helmet, without the sun.

Uh, the jersey is ugly, sorry to say. I appreciate the time you put into this though.

DREADED-ONE said:
i like the thought of just going with the fin.....

the stripes down the middle, got to go... but like the general idea

Going with the whole Dolphin or the Dorsal Fin?

dUDE i think both look pretty sweet. i like the coloring in the jersey. i dont have a problem with our logo on the helmet, in fact i love the "mean" Dolphin. Now if only the team could take after our logo, then we'd be straight

the number thing is because whoever made the image didnt draw it in. i found a blank white jersey and i colored it. sorry but i cant turn the numbers in paint to make it look right

Back
Top Bottom