finally i give you my new jersey and helmet | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finally i give you my new jersey and helmet

im going to edit it abit now that people haveposted their opinions.

I like the jersey. The helmet sucks. :D

Try reversing the navy and teal on the jersey and perhaps the helmet could be navy as well with a grey dolphin head or phin on the side. this would mean adding grey into our already rich color scheme but it would work I think. I like your ideas. I have also thougt of ways the phins could change theri look over the past few years. Mostly, I would like to see it a little more intimidating. Still, with our climate we need to stick with all white unis during hot day games. I wonder if a navy helmet would have profound impact as far as heat goes>

pigskinguy said:
I can't link to it. Can someone post the jersey and hemlets on here.

It will not format. :confused:

Something about the edited jersey looks alot better. I like it, and as ive previously posted, if i didnt like our jersey so much now, i wouldnt have a problem with a jersey like tht(maybe a lil tuning by prefessionals, but nothing drastic) being ours. The helmet, im jus not crazy about. I much prefer the whole Dolphin on a white backround. I think our colors just dont go well with being on a helmet, atleast not how u have them.

OK I can link to it now. Don't mind the jerseys......not sure about the white patch on the shoulders, looks, outta place or something.

Not fan of the helmet though, sorry dude. Good job though. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom