finally i give you my new jersey and helmet | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

finally i give you my new jersey and helmet

Ohh ijust thought that the numbers on the thing were supposed to be some weird special effect designed to look like mesh...

Either way i still think there is too much goin on with the helmet...simple it up and make it look cleaner and I think it'd be nice...the dolphins body at the bottom of the helmet in my oppinion looks awkward

Here are some ideas to work with.

The numbers need to be aqua outlined in the dark blue ( I like what you did with the blue)

The body of the jersey needs to be orange.

Dolphins under the neck needs to be written in Aqua outlined in blue.

The sleeves need to be orange.

The striping on the sleeves is missing a color and lacks pattern. Try two orange stripes with a white stripe seperating them and a thin blue stripe seperating the white stripe from the orange.

Move the sleeve numbers up onto the shoulders.
Loose the dolphins logo off of the shoulders (ps this logo did not match your helmet)

Make the shoulders Aqua and the numbers on the shoulders orange.

The blue stripeing on the side of the uni is cool but again I would outline the blue in white set off by aqua or something like that. I might even make the ceter stripe of blue narrower and use an aqua and white aqua lead into the blue.

Last thing I see is your number outlining. pick a side to outline from and stay with it. Try useing word art in ms word and cutting and pasting. You can then streach or compress to fit your picture. In word you can change the coloring of the letters as well as shadowing.

A nice start but we nedd better orange jerseys not better Aqua ones. How bout the pants.

As for the helmet. I will try and finish the meaner (mouth open teeth showing ) some time next week.

Those helmets are awful, and the jerseys aren't good either.

I think what we wear right now is good (except for orange and aqua on aqua). I don't think anyone has ever posted a design that looks even close to as good as the jerseys we wear now.

And you thought the Bills got made fun of for their last year!! Looks too much like Arena League or something.

While were on the subject of jerseys, anyone kno wut ever happened to tht Navy blue one we used to have. I still ave my old Ricky jersey in tht color. I always thot it was pretty cool. Did the orange ones like take it over or something?

Shirt, not bad, Helmet really didnt care for. I wouldnt mind a special Jersey for say a game a year, but I like our uni's now.

Back
Top Bottom