Finally NFL acknowledge McMicheals | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally NFL acknowledge McMicheals

Re: Re: who was it that said...

Originally posted by Blitz

Perhaps, but I know one thing: We are going to see the best TE in the game this Sunday when we face the Chiefs (Tony Gonzalez).

While I agree Gonzalez is defintely the best in the NFL..I actually think this will motivate McMicheal to play at even an higher level...It's like when Ricky was playing against E. James..Ricky wanted to take his game to another level so that James didn't outshine him too much..I think McMicheal will won't everyone to know that there's two great TE's on the field this week. People are people and there's always a level of personal pride in most any thing we do..In sports it's I can play just as good or better than my counterpart on the other side..Watch McMicheals this Sunday..He will try to bull doze guys after the catch..just hope he doesn't try to do too much and fumble.

Originally posted by PhinKev
Pretty close. McMichael is slightly better.

And McMichael isn't currently taking up a huge amount of cap-space, unlike Shockey!

I think we should also note that Kerry Collins has been tossing the ball like crazy this year, unlike Fiedler. Shockey should probably have more receptions than McMichael due to this fact, but that's not the case, for whatever reason(s).

It seems to me that McMichael has definitely outshone Shockey thus far.

The Seahawks must be kicking themselves for picking Jerramy Stevens.

Originally posted by Blitz

And McMichael isn't currently taking up a huge amount of cap-space, unlike Shockey!

I think we should also note that Kerry Collins has been tossing the ball like crazy this year, unlike Fiedler. Shockey should probably have more receptions than McMichael due to this fact, but that's not the case, for whatever reason(s).

It seems to me that McMichael has definitely outshone Shockey thus far.

All good points. McMichael has definitely been one of our better picks in a long time at a very nice salary cap number. Who needs first rounders if you can get guys like this in the 4th round.

Back
Top Bottom