Finally the Start of the Season Let's all chant together !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally the Start of the Season Let's all chant together !!!

My wife the Jets fan before she left for school she said, "Will you tape the game for me."

She is a Jets fan but at least she loves football!

All I have to say is go Skins!!

A Jets fan and a Dolphin fan in the same house??? Did you know this before you got married??? :eek: :lol:

here's to Chad Morton returning the opening kick for a TD, Coles catching a few as well and lots of extra points for John Hall :lol:

and if Vinny should get nicked enough to miss week 2 that w/b pleasant

Hail to the Redski-i-i-i-i--n-n-n-n-s-s-s,
Hail vic-tor-eeeeeeeeee.......

I'll be singing it tonight. Off key, of course.

Originally posted by WeVie
My wife the Jets fan before she left for school she said, "Will you tape the game for me."

She is a Jets fan but at least she loves football!

All I have to say is go Skins!!

Tape it for her. Then, when it's over and she's seen the outcome, be a great husband and offer to erase it for her.

GO SKINS--GO SKINS--GO SKINS!~ DIE J-E-T-SSSSSSS!!!!:evil: :fire:

Originally posted by dolphan39
here's to Chad Morton returning the opening kick for a TD, Coles catching a few as well and lots of extra points for John Hall :lol:

and if Vinny should get nicked enough to miss week 2 that w/b pleasant

oh no, your not wishing an injury are you? you might not want to do that on this message board. you might be banned.

Originally posted by finfan54

oh no, your not wishing an injury are you? you might not want to do that on this message board. you might be banned.
I am just wishing for the Jets 3rd stringer whoever that is next week :rolleyes: that w/b great payback for them getting to play ag Pucas last year :lol:

P.S. I will do the banning around here ;)

Back
Top Bottom