Finally the Start of the Season Let's all chant together !!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally the Start of the Season Let's all chant together !!!

Originally posted by finfan54

oh no, your not wishing an injury are you? you might not want to do that on this message board. you might be banned.

Ban him mods, ban him, for stating this FINFAN54 you &%##^##:D Now let the skins start 1-0.

Hey, you guys realize that when the Jets win tonight, they will be in sole position of first place in the NFL??

I can't wait to tell the world what a raging Redskins fan I am. :tongue:

yeah muck, you are right, i will cheer for the skins tonight, i can´t believe i wrote that :lol:

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
Opposites DO attract, I guess.

I'm at a bar in the Keys last night and the Bartender, who has been telling my friend she likes me a lot, tells me she knows TesticleVerdi, and has been a huge Jets fan since he became a Jet! Well, my friends not working and I'm going to leave, and she asks me why I have not asked her out.

Let me set the scene about her. She is a former Dolphins Cheerleader, and became their choreographer in the early 90s. She is actually a pretty fine blond.

But aint no way, no how I'm ever dating a woman that's a Jets, or Pats fan! Not gonna do it!

And we all know BarFly Billy's women look like they belong on the Offensive Line, so I really should not have to mention them/it's.

:D

Oh yeah, back on topic. It's really hard to utter these words but........

Go Redskins (yuk, cough cough gag)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell her to go cheer for the damn Jets then :lol:

Take a shot. There's always a chance you can convert.

I tried once. My ex's dad was a Steelers fan and her mom was a Pats fan. I asked her if she liked the Fin and she said yeah. Later on throughout the relationship I found out she was a closet Pats fan :( :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would we want the Jets 3rd string QB? After we stomp them, they will be saying

"Yes Miami beat us, BUT it was our 3rd string QB"

I would rather beat 'em up with the best they have to offer (which is't a lot).

:jetssuck:

Back
Top Bottom