Finally.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally....

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Well... I am exhausted. :o

Truthfully, I really do not know what happened to the boards. All I know is that I did something I didn't want to do... and thats upload a backed up version of the boards, which means that some threads/posts may not be posted.

The main deal was that the boards simply crashed, I don't know if it was hackers or the host. However, I strongly believe that its the host because I had some other problems with the site overall that was related to the Host.

Bottom line, I had no idea what went wrong. The host never responded to my complaints, so I did the only thing I knew how to do. Sorry for the inconvience.

NOTE TO SELF: FIND A NEW HOST ASAP.

What happened today was totally unacceptable in my opinion. The boards should have never done what they did.

Talk to ya all later....

!t happens

not your fault - but thanks for all the effort :)

As much as it sucks, it is not like my banks need to restore their database and lost my last paycheck ;)

Great job AJ in getting the boards back. I couldn't get into my account last night and it said I registered in 1970.

Just a word about FFiB. This guy is a relentless perfectionist IMO. He is always working his A$$ off at Dolphin Talk to keep everything up and running, updated etc. He has also ALWAYS been there to answer any questions regarding the board. I would doubt very much that your E-Mails/phone calls would go unanswered.
OK, FFiB, you can mail my commission check now.

BB

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ

Tell me more... I am currently looking at http://www.venturesonline.com/

I second that.FFiB seems to do a great job there.(and seems to have a good knowledge of the Dolphins as well)
Can I get my check too Boca?:D

Sounds like me and him have to talk...

I have AIM... maybe I'll message him when he's on...

AJ............

I know you did everything you could to get the site back and operational ASAP. I'm sure it was all the host's fault. You and FFib need to have a conversation(hint, hint;) :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom