FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Non-Dolphins Poster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven End of the Year Awards- Best Non-Dolphins Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.
JCane - great posts in the hurricanes thread

Give it to WhiteShoeWille. There was a stretch that Junc was just horrible and trolling. I think it was right around the time out Phins beat his Jets the second time.

Another fan from the NHL ranks that I feel deserves consideration ...

dominizzo (Philadelphia Flyers)

:lol: I thought Dom was dead, turns out he was just hibernating. In any case, he's a dedicated (but, misguided IMO) fan who never gives up under any circumstances. :up:

Junc was really out of control this year, got to go with White Shoes Willie.

Another fan from the NHL ranks that I feel deserves consideration ...

dominizzo (Philadelphia Flyers)

:lol: I thought Dom was dead, turns out he was just hibernating. In any case, he's a dedicated (but, misguided IMO) fan who never gives up under any circumstances. :up:

Where the hell is Dom?

He showed up yesterday in the NHL thread (other sports)
:up:

Quick question:

Why in the **** do people keep saying that they're gonna vote for a filthy, rotten, slimy, down-right, no-good, porcupine-banging, piece of **** Jets fan?

I thought I knew this place.

Quick question:

Why in the **** do people keep saying that they're gonna vote for a filthy, rotten, slimy, down-right, no-good, porcupine-banging, piece of **** Jets fan?

I thought I knew this place.

As much as I hate the Jets and their fans, come on here after a Dolphins loss and you will see much worse. I don't think I've seen worse fans than the warm weather ones that post here every so often. Besides, some Jest fans aren't too bad, but I can only say that since we swept them this year. :hump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom