FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft

Well, if Burger13 misses his turn, then tomorrow morning we skip him and we already know the next pick for KC, so the next person immediately will be Seattle, and he is ready to pick too.

Someone please explain..we are drafting a whole team? And we can pick anyone we like if its out turn and they're not taken? Do we actually play? Sorry, just a little confused, first time playing keeper league, thanks!

Someone please explain..we are drafting a whole team? And we can pick anyone we like if its out turn and they're not taken? Do we actually play? Sorry, just a little confused, first time playing keeper league, thanks!

This is the first time for everyone that any of this has been tried before. We can't actually play each other, but just to help entertain us and give us the chance to play GM. You are correct about how it works. Does anyone know if there is some computer program or video game that you could plug these new teams into to play each other and see who would actually win? Can you do that with Madden?

It would be possible to do the rosters up in Madden and let a it be simmed out to see how it would happen. Would take a lot of work to move everyone around. Plus with injuries the owners would have to be able to pick up their replacements etc. Just my thought but it could be done.

It would be possible to do the rosters up in Madden and let a it be simmed out to see how it would happen. Would take a lot of work to move everyone around. Plus with injuries the owners would have to be able to pick up their replacements etc. Just my thought but it could be done.

Awesome, now we just need someone with Madden and with time.

Well, I just sent my 360 out for repair, (thank you Microsoft for the Red Ring of Death.) But as soon as I get it back I would not mind putting something like that together. I think it would be fun. And I am sure by the time I get it back (expected 2 to 3 weeks time turn around) we will hopefully be in the third round.

I'm ready to pick but im going to get some poo poo right now, so hopefully i can go in the morning. I really hope I get my pick, it will be glorious.

The Madden winner is an AWESOME IDEA... :lol:

Not neccessarily...You could just do a franchise with a fantsasy draft, and control all 32 teams. Yes, it would take some time, but it would be a lot easier than moving everybody via trades and drops and stuff...I could do it, I am pretty good with the madden sticks..

Guys I wont be around till Monday so instead of holding up everything (as my pick is after the Rams) I'm going to give two options incase the Rams pick one of them before me.

So Kansas City select Justin Tuck (DE). If the Rams take Tuck, then the Chiefs will go with Casey Hampton (NT).

Allright, 24 hours has passed and the Rams (Burger13) has not picked so I assume this belongs to emeraldfin. He will take Justin Tuck and Seattle is on the clock. Burger13 can pick any time he wants whenever he comes back in. Any objections to this?

Allright, 24 hours has passed and the Rams (Burger13) has not picked so I assume this belongs to emeraldfin. He will take Justin Tuck and Seattle is on the clock. Burger13 can pick any time he wants whenever he comes back in. Any objections to this?

Sounds good to me... let's keep it rolling...

In the sake of moving this along Burger's time expired for his pick (24 hours.) The next two picks have been preselected.
Burger at any time you may inserted your pick, however, do not have access to any of the players picked.
Emeraldfin preselected his player due to him being away for a few days.
KillerJosh and the Seattle Seahawks are now on the clock.

Have a Happy Easter and God Bless.

Here is the Order/Participants/Keepers.
1. Detroit Lions- Bahama Fin Fan - Calvin Johnson, Ernie Sims, Jeff Bakus, Donovan McNabb
2. St. Louis Rams- burger13 - Stephen Jackson, Chris Long, Oshiomogho Atogwe
3. Kansas City Chiefs- Emeraldfin: Matt Cassell, Branden Albert, Dwayne Bowe, Justin Tuck
4. Seattle Seahawks-KillerJosh373-Lofa Tatupu, Josh Wilson, TJ Housmanzadeh,
5. Cleveland Browns- Clownfish-Joe Thomas, Braylon Edwards, Shaun Rodgers
6. Cincinatti Bengals- Swantoon- Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, Leon Hall
7. Oakland Raiders-Jamarcus Russel, Darren McFadden, Nnambi Asomugha
8. Jacksonville Jaguars- ADavieDolphin-Rasheen Mathis, Maurice Jones Drew,John Henderson
9. Green Bay Packers- 1 dol fan: Arron Rodgers, Greg Jennings, Aaron Kampman.
10. San Francisco 49ERS-Ricky4Life: Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis.
11. Buffalo Bills- ciscoholgate: Lee Evans, Trent Edwards, Leodis McKelvin
12. Denver Broncos- SpurzN703 - Brandon Marshall, Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins
13. Washington Redskins- FINatic 13-Albert Haynesworth, Chris Cooley, Clinton Portis
14. New Orleans Saints- Milldog-Drew Brees, Marques Colston, Pierre Thomas
15. Houston Texans- JimToss- Matt Shaub, Andre Johnson, Mario Williams
16. San Diego Chargers- CedarPhin- Phillip Rivers, Cromartie, Marcus McNeil
17. New York Jets-edwardstoevans-Darrelle Revis, D'Brickishaw Ferguson, Kris Jenkins
18. Chicago Bears- Fish-Head - Jay Cutler, Lance Briggs, Matt Forte
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Orlando Fan- Gaines Adams, Jeff faine, Kellen Winslow
20. Dallas Cowboys- Finsguy939- Tony Romo, DeMarcus Ware, Terence Newman
21. Philadelphia Eagles-Brian Westbrook, Desean Jackson, Trent Cole
22. Minnesota Vikings-FinsFan_in_Iraq: Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Bryant McKinnie
23. New England Pats-HBCF4Ever-Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo
24. Atlanta Falcons- rothshunger-Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Micheal Turner
25. Miami Dolphins- Tylerdolphin- Jake Long, Ronnie Brown, Vernon Carey
26. Baltimore Ravens-SwimminInIndy-Ed Reed, Joe Flacco, Haloti Ngata
27. Indianapolis Colts- Mdfinfan06- Peyton Manning, Dwight Freeney, Bob Sanders
28. Carolina Panthers-KDong13 - Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, Jon Beason
29. New York Giants-JDOE - Eli Manning, Brandon Jacobs, Osi Umenyiora
30.Tennessee Titans- I MiZFiT I - Chris Johnson, Lendale White, Nick Harper
31. Arizona Cardinals- Outlawd2u - Larry Fitzgerald, Karlos Dansby, Dominique Rogers-Cromartie
32. Pittsburgh Steelers-Dolfan3773: Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, Ben Roethlisberger

Nope, sounds fair.

Back
Top Bottom