FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Fantasy NFL Keeper Draft

Just a question, if someone picks someone on another roster, will we give them an hour or so to repick? or is it no pick?

It should be a missed pick, but it shouldn't go ignored. When we get to the later rounds it might be hard for some people to keep track to sending a PM or something wouldn't hurt.

Well, its my turn to pick. Just for the sake of passing time, I'll discuss some of the players I DIDNT select.
#1 Chad Pennington: He'd be very good with TJ Housyomomma but we would have just kept Matt Hasselbeck if we wanted a good 30-something year old QB, plus Pennington was ridiculously injury prone before he came to Miami.
#2 Kevin Williams DT-Vikings: Elite DTs are tough to find, but at the end of the day I'm just not sure where Williams ranks exactly, we're banking that we can find someone whose equivalent in a later round.
#3 Randy Moss/Wes Welker WR-Pats: The idea of Moss/Welker and Housh lining up opposite each other is scary, but Moss is old and Welker is small, plus we don't know what kind of QB we'll have to get them the ball. Seattle needs to use its 1st pick on a young player who plays at a premier position. So we're selecting a position that is arguably the most difficult spot to fill in all of football.

With that being said the Seattle Seahawks will happily select a 22 year old Pro Bowler who is already in the conversation for best left tackle in the NFL. This is a man who was selected to the Pro Bowl OVER Miami's Jake Long and was a primary reason for Jay Cutler's amazing season. The pick is.......

RYAN CLADY-Left Tackle;Denver Broncos. ( Cant believe Denver protected Dawkins over him)

Clownfish is now on the clock.

Here is the Order/Participants/Keepers.
1. Detroit Lions- Bahama Fin Fan - Calvin Johnson, Ernie Sims, Jeff Bakus, Donovan McNabb
2. St. Louis Rams- burger13 - Stephen Jackson, Chris Long, Oshiomogho Atogwe
3. Kansas City Chiefs- Emeraldfin: Matt Cassell, Branden Albert, Dwayne Bowe, Justin Tuck
4. Seattle Seahawks-KillerJosh373-Lofa Tatupu, Josh Wilson, TJ Housmanzadeh,Ryan Clady
5. Cleveland Browns- Clownfish-Joe Thomas, Braylon Edwards, Shaun Rodgers
6. Cincinatti Bengals- Swantoon- Carson Palmer, Chad Johnson, Leon Hall
7. Oakland Raiders-Jamarcus Russel, Darren McFadden, Nnambi Asomugha
8. Jacksonville Jaguars- ADavieDolphin-Rasheen Mathis, Maurice Jones Drew,John Henderson
9. Green Bay Packers- 1 dol fan: Arron Rodgers, Greg Jennings, Aaron Kampman.
10. San Francisco 49ERS-Ricky4Life: Patrick Willis, Frank Gore, Vernon Davis.
11. Buffalo Bills- ciscoholgate: Lee Evans, Trent Edwards, Leodis McKelvin
12. Denver Broncos- SpurzN703 - Brandon Marshall, Champ Bailey, Brian Dawkins
13. Washington Redskins- FINatic 13-Albert Haynesworth, Chris Cooley, Clinton Portis
14. New Orleans Saints- Milldog-Drew Brees, Marques Colston, Pierre Thomas
15. Houston Texans- JimToss- Matt Shaub, Andre Johnson, Mario Williams
16. San Diego Chargers- CedarPhin- Phillip Rivers, Cromartie, Marcus McNeil
17. New York Jets-edwardstoevans-Darrelle Revis, D'Brickishaw Ferguson, Kris Jenkins
18. Chicago Bears- Fish-Head - Jay Cutler, Lance Briggs, Matt Forte
19. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Orlando Fan- Gaines Adams, Jeff faine, Kellen Winslow
20. Dallas Cowboys- Finsguy939- Tony Romo, DeMarcus Ware, Terence Newman
21. Philadelphia Eagles-Brian Westbrook, Desean Jackson, Trent Cole
22. Minnesota Vikings-FinsFan_in_Iraq: Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen, Bryant McKinnie
23. New England Pats-HBCF4Ever-Tom Brady, Vince Wilfork, Jerod Mayo
24. Atlanta Falcons- rothshunger-Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Micheal Turner
25. Miami Dolphins- Tylerdolphin- Jake Long, Ronnie Brown, Vernon Carey
26. Baltimore Ravens-SwimminInIndy-Ed Reed, Joe Flacco, Haloti Ngata
27. Indianapolis Colts- Mdfinfan06- Peyton Manning, Dwight Freeney, Bob Sanders
28. Carolina Panthers-KDong13 - Steve Smith, DeAngelo Williams, Jon Beason
29. New York Giants-JDOE - Eli Manning, Brandon Jacobs, Osi Umenyiora
30.Tennessee Titans- I MiZFiT I - Chris Johnson, Lendale White, Nick Harper
31. Arizona Cardinals- Outlawd2u - Larry Fitzgerald, Karlos Dansby, Dominique Rogers-Cromartie
32. Pittsburgh Steelers-Dolfan3773: Troy Polamalu, James Harrison, Ben Roethlisberger

I don't think we are going to hear from Clownfish anytime soon; he's gonna be another Burger13

So what happens after everyone completes there roster. Do you all have a big pissing match over who has the better line up, lol.Im not making fun because I do think it is an interesting idea Jim had and looks like fun to actually partcipate in it.I probably would of jumped in but by the time I saw the thread all the spots was filled. I am just wondering if there is going to be a winner in this whole thing and how that is going to be determined.

Edit: heres a thought for all you madden heads. Im not into madden, but cant you build your own teams with Madden. Theoretically couldnt everyone play the teams they build here and let the computer run it as a simulation and see how everyone places in it. The results might be kind of interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what happens after everyone completes there roster. Do you all have a big pissing match over who has the better line up, lol.Im not making fun because I do think it is an interesting idea Jim had and looks like fun to actually partcipate in it.I probably would of jumped in but by the time I saw the thread all the spots was filled. I am just wondering if there is going to be a winner in this whole thing and how that is going to be determined.

Edit: heres a thought for all you madden heads. Im not into madden, but cant you build your own teams with Madden. Theoretically couldnt everyone play the teams they build here and let the computer run it as a simulation and see how everyone places in it. The results might be kind of interesting.

That is the plan once we get all of the line ups set up. :up:

One way to speed it up would be to use the sites chat room. assign a specific day and time so you guys could interact in real time.

Back
Top Bottom