FinHeaven Game Day Thread: Dolphins vs. Colts | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Game Day Thread: Dolphins vs. Colts

Originally posted by Regan21286
Fiedler sure didn't win against NE. And NE is much worse than Indy. Plus, let's see someone whose 200 lbs get hit by a 300 lb guy from behind hold on to a wet ball.

What damn game did Griese win? i mean give me a damn break!! Fiedler didnt lose the game either. his into was downed at their own 20. thats as good as a punt. give the dude a damn break, the defense lost that damn game and everyone knows it. You guys wanted a new qb to get more passing yards thinking it would bring a Win. well it didn't. not only did we lose, but Griese apparent good day passing didn't produce better numbers for ricky.

BRING BACK FIEDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by DolFinatic718

BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'll take fiedlers with 0 tds and 2 ints and a win over griese with 300 yrs 2 td 2 fumbles and a lost. and to be quite frank with you a fumble and Int are quite similar. either way the offense loses the ball. and in most cases ints are thrown due to pressure in the pocket. So talk about griese's good game, but enjoy this week with a lost!!!!!

Sure I would take a win also. However if Fiedler was playing today I do not believe that we would have scored at all today. Considering our only successful plays were passes and on most of them I do not believe that Fiedler would have gotten the throws on target on over half of them. Possibly Fiedler might have eluded the rush a bit better, but today that would have not been enough to survive.

Fiedler would probably limit the sacks to 4, but that's still too much. And the giving up less sacks doesn't equal better offensive production.

Fiedler would have lost this game as well. Not only would there be no production (i.e. a 23-7 loss instead of 17), but I am very sure he would have been sacked and fumbled. He did that a lot this year already. If he scrambles, he'll just lose the ball a few yards ahead.

how many times has he done that alot? hmmm:confused: O YEA ONCE AGAINST BUFFALO! just like u would assume he would of lost the game, i can assume that the coaches would of called a qb draw due to the pressure and fielder would of scored a TD. how u like that?:eek: but of course greise cant do that. good game griese!!! good lost dolphins. we are 5-3 in greises second game. 4 wins under fielder, 1 under griese. let the downward spiraling begin

how many times has he done that alot? hmmm:confused: O YEA ONCE AGAINST BUFFALO! just like u would assume he would of lost the game, i can assume that the coaches would of called a qb draw due to the pressure and fielder would of scored a TD. how u like that?:eek: but of course greise cant do that. good game griese!!! good lost dolphins. we are 5-3 in greises second game. 4 wins under fielder, 1 under griese. let the downward spiraling begin

Fiedler won because the defense bailed him out. The defense was giving up like 10 points per game. And no, Fiedler would not have scored a TD, he would have been hammered with no gain.

Fiedler won because the defense bailed him out. The defense was giving up like 10 points per game. And no, Fiedler would not have scored a TD, he would have been hammered with no gain.

never heard so much stupidity then today on this board. the D bailed feidler out in what game? O hold on, didn';t the D bail out Griese today? BUCKLEY/FREEMAN. When you have a Griese you are limited to what you can do. fact of the matter is if there is pressure coming from the outside, u can't call a qb draw with a qb like griese. but you could, and most likely would with fiedler. honestly i hope we lose next week, and i hope griese is benched for the rest of the yr. i'm so tired of excuses.

4-2
1-1

u guys keep count.

same bs as last yr with a changin of the guards at qb

BRING BACK FIEDLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh, Griese's passer rating against Colts: 98.5.

Fiedler is done, get over it.

QB draw my ***, that wouldn't even get to an opportunity to even have a chance to win the game. It'd be a 23-10 game. If there is pressure on the outside, Fiedler would not be fast enough to run back to the line.

Originally posted by Sydor25

Uh, Griese's passer rating against Colts: 98.5.

Fiedler is done, get over it.

Griese record as a starter
1-1

Fiedler
4-2

O yea fumbles are not equated into the passer rating, neither is sacks. only completions, incompletiions, ints, and tds. so that rating means nothing.

Ok, Fiedler is 4-2 because the defense limits the opposition to 12 points a game. How much did Indy score today? 23, most this season. Plus, I'd rather have fumbles than ints because you can at least have somewhat of a chance to get the ball back.

Ok, Fiedler is 4-2 because the defense limits the opposition to 12 points a game. How much did Indy score today? 23, most this season. Plus, I'd rather have fumbles than ints because you can at least have somewhat of a chance to get the ball back.

like i said i reinstate that i haven't heard as much stupidity then today on this board.

1. no one was blaming the D for losing to the pats when the pats put up pts, you still blamed fielder. A win is a win, i don;t care how u do it. point is when we win most of the time fiedler is the qb.

2. you would much rather fumble the ball at your own 30 and have the opposition recover then to throw a into the the opp 20 yrd line? that was the case against the pats. the Defense which was so stellar ( Fiedler is 4-2 because the defense limits the opposition ) should of stepped up. o and how can i forget not one but 2 missed fg by mare? so fielder didnt put us in fg range right? yea sure.

what i see is sum griese (not griese the player, but griese the name) BAND WAGONNERS! and those are the worst kind of fans!!!!

like i said i reinstate that i haven't heard as much stupidity then today on this board.

1. no one was blaming the D for losing to the pats when the pats put up pts, you still blamed fielder. A win is a win, i don;t care how u do it. point is when we win most of the time fiedler is the qb.

2. you would much rather fumble the ball at your own 30 and have the opposition recover then to throw a into the the opp 20 yrd line? that was the case against the pats. the Defense which was so stellar ( Fiedler is 4-2 because the defense limits the opposition ) should of stepped up. o and how can i forget not one but 2 missed fg by mare? so fielder didnt put us in fg range right? yea sure.

what i see is sum griese (not griese the player, but griese the name) BAND WAGONNERS! and those are the worst kind of fans!!!!

Look, I'm not a Fiedler hater, even though his performance is sub-par at best. If he were on the Falcons, you can imagine what a debacle that would be without a sturdy defense. The point I'm trying to make is that if Fiedler were in this game, he'd still lose and probably by a bigger margin.

Back
Top Bottom