FinHeaven Game Day Thread: Dolphins vs. Colts | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Game Day Thread: Dolphins vs. Colts

Originally posted by Regan21286
Fiedler would also fumble too, any QB would with this O-line. If a QB was sacked 6 times in a game, especially from behind, that's something wrong. O-line is supposed to cover a QB's back. It could have been anyone in the pocket, and u would still see fumbles.

WRONG WRONG WRONG. big difference that everyone knows is that fielder unlike griese can scramble. and he has done it plenty of times when no one is open. he very rarely sits and waits in the pocket. so yes, any qb who sits in the pocket long enuff to take 6 sacks will the fumble the ball. point is u put a qb in there who WONT TAKE SACKS!!!! hmmm fielder has been the qb here for how long? and how many times has he had a 6 sack 2 fumble game? good luck in answering that one!!!!

Marino just said that Griese should have sensed the pressure and thrown the ball away.

If everyone on the team can see that Wade is getting beat EVERY Play WHY NOT put someone else in. It was obvious.

For crying out loud people, stop blaming the QB, you don't know what Fielder would have done in that situation, you can guess what he would have done, but he wasn't in the situation and will never be, cause that play is over. PLAN AND SIMPLE IT WAS THE O-LINE THAT LOST US THE FREAKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
I think Jay would have moved out of the way and ran for the touchdown. Jay has the best winning percentage of anyone in the AFC. BG is .500. Just like the Dallas coach said.
Jay would have found a way to win.

NOT, Jay would have overthrown McMichael and would have missed Chambers in the end zone. Jay is done.

I just saw the reply of the final play by the Dolphins. That was a horrible play by the O-line. Someone has to yell at Griese to let him know he is about to get hit. Not a single Dolphin around the ball when it hit the grass.

Jay would have been slammed to the floor. He would never have been able to see Freeney behind him. If Griese fumbled when the sack happened in front of him, yeah blame him. But it was behind, people don't have backward vision.

Originally posted by finattic79
Yep, I would like of yall sit in the pockey have your blindside collapse and feel the pressure without seeing it coming. Griese had a hella better than Feilder has really had all yr, Wasn't it Griese's 25 yrd pass to get us in the red zone, then the o-ling giving up another sack on the 5 yrd line that cause us to have to go for the field goal, and then the D comes up big gets the turnover and what happens again the O line gives up a sack from the blindside, try taking a hit from a NFL D linesmen and still holding on to the ball, espically when the guy is twice as big as you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'll take fiedlers with 0 tds and 2 ints and a win over griese with 300 yrs 2 td 2 fumbles and a lost. and to be quite frank with you a fumble and Int are quite similar. either way the offense loses the ball. and in most cases ints are thrown due to pressure in the pocket. So talk about griese's good game, but enjoy this week with a lost!!!!!

Originally posted by Sherif
Miami had the ball at the 3 yard line and couldn't get a TD because of the sack so they settle for a FG. had the been able to get a TD there we'd have won the game. We were given enough shots but PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES. THE TEAM IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

That was the key. You have to get that TD. We would be celebrating right now if the o-line could five the QB more than 3 seconds.

Look at what Griese did when he had time. Some great throws.

Maybe we could line Fiedler up as the LT?

Originally posted by DolFinatic718

BLAH BLAH BLAH. I'll take fiedlers with 0 tds and 2 ints and a win over griese with 300 yrs 2 td 2 fumbles and a lost. and to be quite frank with you a fumble and Int are quite similar. either way the offense loses the ball. and in most cases ints are thrown due to pressure in the pocket. So talk about griese's good game, but enjoy this week with a lost!!!!!

You mean the "W" versus the Texans? Or is that the "W" against New England? Fiedler is done. Get over it.

Fiedler sure didn't win against NE. And NE is much worse than Indy. Plus, let's see someone whose 200 lbs get hit by a 300 lb guy from behind hold on to a wet ball.

LIKE I SAID THIS IS THE SAME O LINE THAT FIEDLER PLAYED WITH. AND HOW MANY GAMES HAS HE BEEN SACKED 6 TIMES??? NONE!!!! THAT SHOULD TELL U SOMETHING.

I am not trying to justify by saying feilder would have won the game, all I am trying to say is that the O-line lost it for us, and was pointing out that Griese had a great game that is all, jeez

The pass rush was too fast for anyone to react even Fiedler, and even Donovan McNabb in his prime!!! If you put a the McNabb from 2 yrs ago in that pocket, he'll still get sacked and fumble.

Originally posted by Sydor25

You mean the "W" versus the Texans? Or is that the "W" against New England? Fiedler is done. Get over it.

Thats 5-2 verses 1-1 with his only win against the damn chargers. yea u sound really smart. Fiedler tho has played against stiffer competition this year and has played good enuff to win. you can't win em all, but u damn sure can't get sacked 6 times and fumble twice. thats is unexcusable and i'm not gonna put the blame solely on wade smith or the o line. the qb has to make things happen.

sure griese is more accurate but F dat, wuts more important is wuts in the W/L column, and Fiedler was doing quite well in the column.

Originally posted by DolFinatic718

Thats 5-2 verses 1-1 with his only win against the damn chargers. yea u sound really smart. Fiedler tho has played against stiffer competition this year and has played good enuff to win. you can't win em all, but u damn sure can't get sacked 6 times and fumble twice. thats is unexcusable and i'm not gonna put the blame solely on wade smith or the o line. the qb has to make things happen.

sure griese is more accurate but F dat, wuts more important is wuts in the W/L column, and Fiedler was doing quite well in the column.

Fiedler would have lost this game as well. Not only would there be no production (i.e. a 23-7 loss instead of 17), but I am very sure he would have been sacked and fumbled. He did that a lot this year already. If he scrambles, he'll just lose the ball a few yards ahead.

Back
Top Bottom