FinHeaven Game Day Thread: Dolphins vs. Colts | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FinHeaven Game Day Thread: Dolphins vs. Colts

F dat! Greise suks!!! Bring Fiedler back ASAP. those damn fumbles cost of the damn game!!! FIEDLER can scramble in the pocket. when no one is open Fiedler can take off running. Not GREISE!! DAMN U IGNORANT FANS WHO JUST WANT GRIESE AT QB CUZ OF HIS FATHER. DAMN YOU FANS WHO RAN OUT FIEDLER WITH YOUR IGNORANCE. I HOPE GRIESE LOSES EVERY GAME HERE ON IN AND I HOPE FIEDLER IS GONE NEXT YEAR AND WINS A SB WITH ANOTHER TEAM.

God damnit Wade Smith. You can't blame Griese, he didn't know what was coming up behind him. We gotta get a new Left Tackle.

Originally posted by finattic79
How the hell can yall say it is Griese's falt, yeah sometimes they can feel the pressure, but come on, someone coming from behind and your trying to take in so much at one time. Its the freaking o-lines fault for allowing so many damm sacks as it is

No, it's not Griese's fault. It must be Fiedlers. It can't be the O line.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Welp...here comes a week of "we suck" threads.....:nono:

IT's the same thing over again. The Jets are going to win they were two and 5 last year and they're 2-5 again. The NFL is the same thing over and over. You have to have a worless crap schedule to do anything and the Dolphins are stuck in 9-7 mode so they aren't going to cut it. The Chiefs with a slack schedule are in control. And whats with the 30 second rule for posting on this lame *** board.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Welp...here comes a week of "we suck" threads.....:nono:

Too bad it's true. The game was there for the taking and the Dolphins dropped the ball, literally.

The Dolphins really needed to win this home game and they came up short. If NE wins tomorrow, I don't see the Dolphins making the playoffs again this year. :cry:

At least I still have the Kings to cheer on. :cool:

Fiedler would also fumble too, any QB would with this O-line. If a QB was sacked 6 times in a game, especially from behind, that's something wrong. O-line is supposed to cover a QB's back. It could have been anyone in the pocket, and u would still see fumbles.

You win as a team and you loss as a team, 5-3 after 8 games I take 5-3 over the next 8 and we finish at 10-6, it would be nice if NE losses to Denver on Monday night

Originally posted by Regan21286
God damnit Wade Smith. You can't blame Griese, he didn't know what was coming up behind him. We gotta get a new Left Tackle.

But we can blame Fiedler for having to throw b 4 he wants to due to pressure cuz the o line suks? but o no don't blame griese for sitting in the pocket like he is at his house on the couch. MOVE YOUR AZZ!!! sure Blame Fiedler for winning games, but don;t blame griese for losing em. Fiedler didn't win or lose that pats game for us. the D let us down. Griese tho, damn it, can't scramble, can't hold on to the ball, and doesnt know when to move his azz!!!

BRING FIELDER BACK QUICKLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by finattic79
How the hell can yall say it is Griese's falt, yeah sometimes they can feel the pressure, but come on, someone coming from behind and your trying to take in so much at one time. Its the freaking o-lines fault for allowing so many damm sacks as it is

It his fault in the part of not holding on to the ball.

Greise didn't even get 3 seconds. It was a mad rush he rolled right to look a bit and got hit in the back by one with 2 other defenders comming on.

Originally posted by HofCityFan
You win as a team and you loss as a team, 5-3 after 8 games I take 5-3 over the next 8 and we finish at 10-6, it would be nice if NE losses to Denver on Monday night

Too bad the first half was the easy part of the schedule. :(

Miami had the ball at the 3 yard line and couldn't get a TD because of the sack so they settle for a FG. had the been able to get a TD there we'd have won the game. We were given enough shots but PEOPLE OPEN YOUR EYES. THE TEAM IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Yep, I would like of yall sit in the pockey have your blindside collapse and feel the pressure without seeing it coming. Griese had a hella better than Feilder has really had all yr, Wasn't it Griese's 25 yrd pass to get us in the red zone, then the o-ling giving up another sack on the 5 yrd line that cause us to have to go for the field goal, and then the D comes up big gets the turnover and what happens again the O line gives up a sack from the blindside, try taking a hit from a NFL D linesmen and still holding on to the ball, espically when the guy is twice as big as you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Jay would have moved out of the way and ran for the touchdown. Jay has the best winning percentage of anyone in the AFC. BG is .500. Just like the Dallas coach said.
Jay would have found a way to win.

Back
Top Bottom