Finheaven Mini Camp Luncheon | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Mini Camp Luncheon

I wish I can go, but I live up north in Canada.

I'm going to the saturday morning one. Just give me the details and i'll try to meet up. Also i heard that depression has turned away from us.

hdjetta6316 said:
I'm going to the saturday morning one. Just give me the details and i'll try to meet up. Also i heard that depression has turned away from us.

IT's great that the center of circulation turned away, however all of the t-storms linked to the system are on the right of the center.....right where we are....

alright... so when and where are we doing this?

Nasty

I am down for Saturday morning, I think it would be very interesting to meet some of you. Its only a half hour, fourty five minute drive for me so it shouldn't be a problem. Also, if anyone in the Boynton Beach/West Palm/Delray area need a ride or want someone to head down there with just let me know, I think we could work something out.

xiidaen said:
Luncheon?

(Sorry, not a word I expected to run into on a football board)

Sounds like a great idea, but the commute is a bit steep for me. Enjoy!

:lol: :lol:

Will there be finger sandwiches and Chardoney?

DrAstroZoom said:
Hey at least you have authentic cheesesteaks. We have "The Horseshoe."

Yeah nothing compairs to a Wiz Wit from Pats. Getting one on Sunday after the Phillies game.:)

To you out of towners Wiz Wit is Cheese Wiz with onions. Mmmm wiz wit.....

I should be fair and say we've just had a new restaurant called Wolfy's move in downtown which does a pretty legit cheesesteak.

Alright, here is the place:

The Quarterdeck Restaurant

This is a casual burger, beer, wing, and fseafood kind of place. Not too pricey.
I want a body count so I can reserve us a spot. We will eat right after practice.

So my list a this point is:

Fin-atic (me)
Dolfan73
Balls Deep
finnasty23
Trackstar#6 (maybe his brother too)
Krie30511
hdjetta6316
Passrush
Awing Pilot

That's nine people. Anyone else?? C'mon its time to get this season going early. No better way than to kick it up with a bunch of Finheaven crazies!!!

Everyone please let me know if you can't go. Also PM me your cell #s or ask fo rmine and we can maybe try and gather at camp as well.

Gwt R' Done!

I'm going to try to be there, I'll definetly be at the afternoon practic. it's really up to my 2yr olds schedule. and the quarterdeck is a great place to go too!!!

C'mon down Awing. Bring the young'un with you!!!

Finheavener's are kid friendly! There is a good chance my 7 year old son will be there too.

I am adding you to the list.

Damn I hate living out of Florida.

Luckily I will be heading down for opening day (counting down the days.. literally) and two games in December.

Back
Top Bottom