Finheaven Mini Camp Luncheon | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Mini Camp Luncheon

Hey Passrush is right. We had a blast. For anyone who has never been, you have to go. The facility is great. The Pro Shop is awesome, tons of stuff. There were two very hot cheerleaders signing autographs. You are very close to the players on defense, and you can hear them talk and coaching each other etc.

The sad part was that of the roster of people who were supposed to show up for lunch, no one did but me and PassRush. What a shame. Not a drop of rain fell during practice and we had some awesome food afterwards. PR has a cheeseburger as big as a hubcap, and I had huge rack of BBQ Ribs. We talked ball and had a good time.

Maybe next time.

fin-atic said:
The sad part was that of the roster of people who were supposed to show up for lunch, no one did but me and PassRush. What a shame.

That sucks fin. If I could go I would. Hopefully more people will show up tomorrow.

I was in a chairback at the 50. Then we walked down by the fence for a closer look.

fin-atic said:
Hey Passrush is right. We had a blast. For anyone who has never been, you have to go. The facility is great. The Pro Shop is awesome, tons of stuff. There were two very hot cheerleaders signing autographs. You are very close to the players on defense, and you can hear them talk and coaching each other etc.

The sad part was that of the roster of people who were supposed to show up for lunch, no one did but me and PassRush. What a shame. Not a drop of rain fell during practice and we had some awesome food afterwards. PR has a cheeseburger as big as a hubcap, and I had huge rack of BBQ Ribs. We talked ball and had a good time.

Maybe next time.

You guys were probably thru eating lunch by the time I even woke up.

Back
Top Bottom